• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quarkyloidea

W:O:A Metalmaster
fucking im just so happy right now... tomorrow germany.. just found out about my work.. so i come home to a nice situation, rather than a shitfest.. been spending great time with my family/ relatives.. it is so good that i dont almost wanna go back home

:) You're making me really glad seeing you that happy :) Hope we'll not spoil your mood :p

elhuesos

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Mai 2007
Monterrey, Nuevo León, México
because he and FeM got the plan to use the 50 thread and try to get more posts than on the german board (200k). So they were kinda pissed when we opened a new thread. The thing is that they hadn't told us so we didn't know when we opened the thread. Read the beginning of all, then you might see how hard we fought to get FeM and Quark convinced

Oh, didn't know about that.

Smoo_lord

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Nov. 2002
Darwin, Australia
www.mongrelized.8m.com
because he and FeM got the plan to use the 50 thread and try to get more posts than on the german board (200k). So they were kinda pissed when we opened a new thread. The thing is that they hadn't told us so we didn't know when we opened the thread. Read the beginning of all, then you might see how hard we fought to get FeM and Quark convinced

but now this thread did exceed expectations

towards the end of the 50k, it was almost 2k a day

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
28 posts of spam in my mind, 28 posts of spam. Take one out, put it in the thread. 27 posts of spam in my mind..