• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Smoo_lord

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Nov. 2002
Darwin, Australia
www.mongrelized.8m.com
a) you should let FeM "corrupt" you :p She said if she got murdered she'd just think: what a jackass, but it wouldn't spoil her mood :D

b) runs and buys beer :eek:

c) Do you consider it "get murdered" if I hug you to death accidentially? :p

d) uhm... we can get lots of that. We can do a Döner tour if you want, the Döner restaurants that I know here do different ones ;)

a) i dont think FEM could corrupt me.. im a bit too far gone for that
b) nice, i can give €.. im not a mooch
c) if i enjoy it, then its not murder :p.. that goes for ANYTHING
d) i had some shit doner in the UK.. so please feed me the goodness'
:D

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
27 posts of spam in my mind, 27 posts of spam. Take one out, put it in the thread. 26 posts of spam in my mind..

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
a) i dont think FEM could corrupt me.. im a bit too far gone for that
b) nice, i can give €.. im not a mooch
c) if i enjoy it, then its not murder :p.. that goes for ANYTHING
d) i had some shit doner in the UK.. so please feed me the goodness'
:D

be sure for the hugs ;)

we'll just check out different restaurants ;)

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
just i cant put into words.. i have seen some family for the first time in my life... it is something special to be able to hold a 4 month old cousin..

basically it is 8 years since i have been on english ground.. so i have changed . and so has everyone else.. not trying to be emo.. but i think it is beautifull.. i have seen a cousin last when they was a little baby.. now they are so grown up.. fucking just miracle of life

aw... that is beautiful. :]
I just saw some of my cousins for the first time in awhile... one of them I only knew as a baby, now she's maybe three...
I was sitting outside on one of those wooden bench swings, and she came outside just to talk to me... I couldn't really understand her, but she pointed out some of the flowers to me saying they were pretty... it was just the cutest thing. :]