• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
36 posts of spam in my mind, 36 posts of spam. Take one out, put it in the thread. 35 posts of spam in my mind..

Smoo_lord

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Nov. 2002
Darwin, Australia
www.mongrelized.8m.com
its more than nice... i remember when i was talking to sip about starting this thread... we needed a meeting ground.. and it has all been great.. very happy.. there has been some epic conversations.. both good and bad.. but that what makes us human... the right to decide

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
its more than nice... i remember when i was talking to sip about starting this thread... we needed a meeting ground.. and it has all been great.. very happy.. there has been some epic conversations.. both good and bad.. but that what makes us human... the right to decide

I remember it was actually pretty hard to get everybody (but gnoffi :p ) convinced to come in here but we fought ;) And we made up all the loss that we had in a first by spillting up in two groups :)

35 posts of spam in my mind, 35 posts of spam. Take one out, put it in the thread. 34 posts of spam in my mind..

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
we should all be proud.. what others have done is of no concern.. we are the future.. we live the world.. we embrace culture.. we are the rulers!!!!

That's just right! We're really not our anchestors and shouldn't be judged for them. And by now germany is one of the top countries... one of the best social systems, economy rank, peaceful behaviour and liberal politics. I think it's definatly something to be proud of

34 posts of spam in my mind, 34 posts of spam. Take one out, put it in the thread. 33 posts of spam in my mind..

Smoo_lord

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Nov. 2002
Darwin, Australia
www.mongrelized.8m.com
I remember it was actually pretty hard to get everybody (but gnoffi :p ) convinced to come in here but we fought ;) And we made up all the loss that we had in a first by spillting up in two groups :)

35 posts of spam in my mind, 35 posts of spam. Take one out, put it in the thread. 34 posts of spam in my mind..

if i am correct this is the most viewed/ posted on the international forum.. we all deserve a great thanks... because its not really about a random target.. its about friendships and good times