MENDEED@ Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

moshmonkey666

24 Nov. 2003
Ireland
www.frontlinewrestling.tk
/

just because im bored,

Amorphis (decent)
Die Apo. Reiter (excellent)
Belphegor (decent)
Black Majesty (ok)
Blind Guardian (fantastic)
Communic (ok)
Destruction (not fussed)
Dimmu Borgir (never seen so could be interesting)
Enslaved (excellent)
Falconer (decent)
Grave Digger (bored me at Wacken 04)
Haggard (decent, always wanted to see live)
Heaven Shall Burn (meh)
Immortal (fucking right!!!!)
J.B.O. (meh)
Kampfar (excellent)
Moonsorrow (excellent)
Moonspell (excellent)
Municipal Waste (fantastic)
Sacred Reich (cant wait)
Samael (meh)
Saxon (best live band about)
Schandmaul (missed them in 04 and really wanna see them)
Sodom (excellent)
Stormwarrior (ok)
Swallow The Sun (decent)
Therion (hit or miss)
TYR (fanFUCKINGtastic)
Vader (decent)

yup!

Tyfon

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Aug. 2006
i don't like it if people just say a band is shit without really listening to their songs

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
i don't like it if people just say a band is shit without really listening to their songs
havnt listened to their songs?
i had to go through a whole half an hour at least of their awefulness live
i then listened to their songs when i got back to see if they were any good on there, they wernt
a year later some guy said they changed and now sound good
tried to listen to one of thier songs, so bad i couldnt bare it so that is enough for me to call them shit :)

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
havnt listened to their songs?
i had to go through a whole half an hour at least of their awefulness live
i then listened to their songs when i got back to see if they were any good on there, they wernt
a year later some guy said they changed and now sound good
tried to listen to one of thier songs, so bad i couldnt bare it so that is enough for me to call them shit :)

I'm with you. And not just because you have Balsac as your avatar (I shake your hand, um, digitally, for this.)
Saw them on the Trivium tour last year (before Trivium got worse) and they were just bollocks.
Listened to recorded stuff. Bollocks.
They're a beer tent band.
Not saying they belong in the beer tent, I'm saying we belong in the beer tent while they're onstage somewhere else.

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
I'm with you. And not just because you have Balsac as your avatar (I shake your hand, um, digitally, for this.)
Saw them on the Trivium tour last year (before Trivium got worse) and they were just bollocks.
Listened to recorded stuff. Bollocks.
They're a beer tent band.
Not saying they belong in the beer tent, I'm saying we belong in the beer tent while they're onstage somewhere else.
*shakes hand* :)
They are deffinatly a beer tent band
What was also funny when i saw them was that the singer was screaming n all that crap and then when they finished he went thank you very much for making us proud in a strong scottish accent, was amusing at the time heh

10 März 2007
Mendeed are terrible thats the top and bottom of it. To me Mendeed look manufactued to fuck. I wouldnt be suprised if they have some one telling them how to look and sound etc.

Mendeed have made a name for themselves by buying on every tour they have done. They must have huge bank accounts as they are always spalshing cash to booking agents to get them on tour etc. Lets summit up Mendeed get on shows by spending not because of talent or lack of.

To say your not going to a festival which has Napalm, Vital Remains, Belphegor etc because of a handful of bands is stupid Phoenix.

You could go to wacken and watch about 90% of quality and 10% of shite or go to download where its twice the price and 10% of quality and 90% of shite.

Opinions are like arseholes, we all have one, and as you can see from above, not enough great/good acts

Your right Phoenix every has an opinion so here is mine. I think ya been hypocritical slagging the line up considering your the same person that walks about proud with a nightwish t-shirt on for fuck sake, lol.

the_reeper_

22 Jan. 2007
Mendeed are terrible thats the top and bottom of it. To me Mendeed look manufactued to fuck. I wouldnt be suprised if they have some one telling them how to look and sound etc.

Mendeed have made a name for themselves by buying on every tour they have done. They must have huge bank accounts as they are always spalshing cash to booking agents to get them on tour etc. Lets summit up Mendeed get on shows by spending not because of talent or lack of.

To say your not going to a festival which has Napalm, Vital Remains, Belphegor etc because of a handful of bands is stupid Phoenix.

You could go to wacken and watch about 90% of quality and 10% of shite or go to download where its twice the price and 10% of quality and 90% of shite.

Your right Phoenix every has an opinion so here is mine. I think ya been hypocritical slagging the line up considering your the same person that walks about proud with a nightwish t-shirt on for fuck sake, lol.

Well that is the best way to get noticed, playing with bigger bands , so y not pay the price? every other band does the same to get on tours

they still built a reputation which means they are clearly talented and generally just a great band....so they DID gain all this from talent, they just had to pay a few bob to play shows where there 'fans to be' would fall for them