• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Craziness has started.

On my way to Zürich HB, even though I have no idea how I will get there.
At least not through the Netherlands. Strike in Southern Limburg. And no news about my night train at all.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
After nearly 2 years and 8 months I finally got to go to an international show (excluding stand-up comedy as I saw Nigel Ng a few months ago :ugly: ) and would you believe - it was a band I'd never seen before! It was meant to be Tyr and Arkona but unfortunately Arkona were forced to cancel a week out from the start of the tour. :( Merch was a bit expensive but considering the number of times the show/flights/accommodation had to be changed I decided I'd buy a shirt and CD/DVD pack.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
After nearly 2 years and 8 months I finally got to go to an international show (excluding stand-up comedy as I saw Nigel Ng a few months ago :ugly: ) and would you believe - it was a band I'd never seen before! It was meant to be Tyr and Arkona but unfortunately Arkona were forced to cancel a week out from the start of the tour. :( Merch was a bit expensive but considering the number of times the show/flights/accommodation had to be changed I decided I'd buy a shirt and CD/DVD pack.
didn't they pull out because of the mobilisation in russia?

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Question: anybody going to Eindhoven Metal Meeting?
I'm planning to go. but due to my health situation I'm not 100% sure.

Reaktionen: Quark

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Great! :rolleyes:
I have to go to Luxemburg Thursday, and SNCB/NMBS strikes.

Found an alternative to get there. 5 hours on 2 buses 🚌.

Good thing: public transport is free of charge in Luxemburg. And... CFL doesn't strike!