• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Back at work tomorrow. 😭 It's my turn to come into the office, but 1) there's an ex-tropical cyclone hanging off the coast and I'm a little worried there might be strong winds that may break branches on my car or something (my spot is right next to a gum tree), and 2) our state leaders are encouraging us to stay at home when possible. I'm hoping that "we want full-time staff to work in the office minimum 3 days per week in the new year" plan is in the bin already.

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Oh, and we have mask mandates which came into effect yesterday. This time it means I have to wear my mask the entire time in the office except when I'm eating/drinking. Woohoo...

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
It seems a lot of people I know got sick with the rona after some events on New Year's. My state went from having the second lowest deaths per capita (first place had 0 for a long time) and the lowest cases per capita, to now every conference translating to "woopsy, oh well". There's more to it but I'm really angry about how everything has panned out in the last 3 weeks.