• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
The covid vaccine will be rolled out in my state from tomorrow I think. I thought it would work like the flu shots where the nurses come around to all the wards/offices, we line up for our jab, take a lollipop and go back to work. I was wrong. Looks like I won't be able to get the Pfizer one and I'm going to have to wait until mid-year when the Astrazeneca one comes out. I hope I can still get it (and a lollipop) for free and I hope more information on that brand will be available by then. I sat through a 50 minute video conference about it and the lack of definitive information had me feeling a little apprehensive.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
The covid vaccine will be rolled out in my state from tomorrow I think. I thought it would work like the flu shots where the nurses come around to all the wards/offices, we line up for our jab, take a lollipop and go back to work. I was wrong. Looks like I won't be able to get the Pfizer one and I'm going to have to wait until mid-year when the Astrazeneca one comes out. I hope I can still get it (and a lollipop) for free and I hope more information on that brand will be available by then. I sat through a 50 minute video conference about it and the lack of definitive information had me feeling a little apprehensive.
Ai!
And I thought we were in a bad position here in Europe! But it can be worse, as I understand! :eek:

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
We are in the upside down afterall. :ugly: The spread of the virus appears to be extremely under control nationwide, which is fantastic. It sucks that most places don't have the facilities to store the Pfizer vaccine and it won't be manufactured here either.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Whereas here, it's fabricated within the EU. (that's a condition for the EU, but as they all do have ties to the EU, it's also easier)
But then again, that's no guarantee.

And with all mutations on its way, such as those from the UK, South Africa, Brasil... and we're still in wnter... (though it looks like spring today)

I'm curious, if we could be vaccinated in the 2nd trimester of this year. I have my doubts.