• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I guess I'm just gonna sleep until 2022. can somebody wake me up by that time?

Sure. :) I've already written this year off so it won't hurt so much when shit goes down and anything good that comes along will be that much sweeter. Did you see how genuinely happy my friends and I were in that photo from that hiking trip on Sunday? We're not even that happy when we hang out at gigs! Birthday parties might come a close second though. :D

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Sure. :) I've already written this year off so it won't hurt so much when shit goes down and anything good that comes along will be that much sweeter. Did you see how genuinely happy my friends and I were in that photo from that hiking trip on Sunday? We're not even that happy when we hang out at gigs! Birthday parties might come a close second though. :D

I did see that pic! :D
I wish I could hang out for a hike with my friends :(

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Yeah I hate the long flights too. They're brutal at the best of times (unless you have 3 or 4 seats to yourself, then it's not so bad).
And there's another problem. The hassle with disabled passengers. You have to register, BEFORE you fly. If you're unlucky, you cannot even take your flight, because too many disabled persons on board. (I think max is 7?)
The hassle on airports in order to get in and out! Because airport personel cannot go until customs. And this on BOTH sides of the "border"!
OK, it has its advantages as well (no queueing e.g.) but it's always a surprise what you get.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I wonder what will happen this weekend in the Netherlands. It's been quiet for the last few days, after a period of heavy riots here and there!
And now Belgian police will be on extra alert as well! Copycats might appear! :uff: