• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sievan

9 Juni 2014
greetings from Trinidad and Tobago

Hey, im coming all the way from the caribbean to my first wacken experience..... I can't wait. Really hope we get another big act to replace iced earth.
Yes... there is metal in the caribbean l8l

khatri

9 Juni 2014
another caribbean metal head!

Hello to all, first time Wacken experience this year. Im attending with my comrade Sievan from the Caribbean. We'll have Caribbean RUM! Pass by and take a drink! :ugly:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hey, im coming all the way from the caribbean to my first wacken experience..... I can't wait. Really hope we get another big act to replace iced earth.

Hello to all, first time Wacken experience this year. Im attending with my comrade Sievan from the Caribbean. We'll have Caribbean RUM! Pass by and take a drink! :ugly:

Welcome to both of you!

sympho-chick

23 Juni 2014
loner from the states

Hey all. I'm coming to Wacken for the first time from the US and I'm coming alone so I'm only slightly terrified. But no one's more welcoming than the metalheads so I'm not too worried! maybe I'll meet a few of you along the way :p

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Hey all. I'm coming to Wacken for the first time from the US and I'm coming alone so I'm only slightly terrified. But no one's more welcoming than the metalheads so I'm not too worried! maybe I'll meet a few of you along the way :p

Welcome to all of you!