Beer trading

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

benenaes

10 März 2014
Fellow Wacken addicts,

This year we're coming over to Wacken Open Air and we would like to set up some beer trading, basically to trade some Belgian beer with quality beer from all over the world. Since we are organizing a beer festival (takes place 2 weeks after Wacken !), we would be primarily interested in multiple bottles of the same beer (min. 6 bottles of 75 cl or 12 of 33cl or similar). We can offer most of the good stuff from Belgium and the Netherlands (unless it was sold in exclusive quantities of like e.g. 1000 bottles of course).

Please pm me if interested. Don't PM me if you offer standard mass quantity beers or poor quality beers in return.

Cheers,
Benedikt.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Fellow Wacken addicts,

This year we're coming over to Wacken Open Air and we would like to set up some beer trading, basically to trade some Belgian beer with quality beer from all over the world. Since we are organizing a beer festival (takes place 2 weeks after Wacken !), we would be primarily interested in multiple bottles of the same beer (min. 6 bottles of 75 cl or 12 of 33cl or similar). We can offer most of the good stuff from Belgium and the Netherlands (unless it was sold in exclusive quantities of like e.g. 1000 bottles of course).

Please pm me if interested. Don't PM me if you offer standard mass quantity beers or poor quality beers in return.

Cheers,
Benedikt.

Glas op het festival/de camping is helaas niet toegestaan.
Des verres ne sont malheureusement pas autorisés au festival/camping

benenaes

10 März 2014
Ow shit, I was not aware of this. Does this mean that there will be long queues to enter the campsite due to glass checks in the cars ?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Ow shit, I was not aware of this. Does this mean that there will be long queues to enter the campsite due to glass checks in the cars ?

If you travel by bus/train to Wacken, you will. By car is a bit easier, but you can be subjected to a customs control.

Get cans! I know for instance that Leffe sells their beers in cans, the bruin and blond at least. Rodenbach has cans as well.
No trappist though. Which is a shame.

Maar mogelijkheden genoeg!
Plein de possibles !

Edit Piaf zegt: Ik neem een tray Jupiler mee van de Colruyt. Daar zitten er 30 in.
Je prends un palette de Jupiter du Colruyt. Il y a 30 dedans.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: