Beer trading

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Marshmallowman

W:O:A Metalmaster
17 Dez. 2010
Braunschweig
Sorry for nagging, but would you be so kind and use the Queen's English here? Or Obama's English for that matter.
Thank you very much
Just saying... :p
vvvvv
Glas op het festival/de camping is helaas niet toegestaan.
Des verres ne sont malheureusement pas autorisés au festival/camping

And another thing: I'm not quite sure about the Festival-ABC and your plans to exchange beers. What i mean is the point "dealing". I'm aware, that its meant for selling things and stuff. But maybe there might occur some problems with securities that take there job a little too serious or so. Just wanted to mention it:confused:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Just saying... :p
vvvvv

And another thing: I'm not quite sure about the Festival-ABC and your plans to exchange beers. What i mean is the point "dealing". I'm aware, that its meant for selling things and stuff. But maybe there might occur some problems with securities that take there job a little too serious or so. Just wanted to mention it:confused:

I don't think that's a problem. We did the same several years ago. As long as you don't do it professionally, there's no problem. Everyone takes beer with them.

jadedmessiah

1 März 2014
kashechewan, Onatrio
Grandville Island Brewing (North America's first and still most successful micro brewery is in Vancouver B.C. Anyhow they make a maple cream ale (it is seriously made with real maple syrup) It is Canada in a bottle.. so delicious. Just heavy enough and sweet instead of the expected bitter of a dark ale. mmmmmmm :)

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
To the Canadians: if it's possible, bring some beers with you to Wacken! But, in cans only! I can bring you some belgian beer in return.

If not possible, let me know!

Ishh.. I thought about that but putting cans in my luggage.. I don't know.. It's not because of the extra-weight, it's more for bursting in my clothes :p And on top of that, I will have to carry them for 3 weeks in my luggage since I will be in Ireland in early July

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Ishh.. I thought about that but putting cans in my luggage.. I don't know.. It's not because of the extra-weight, it's more for bursting in my clothes :p And on top of that, I will have to carry them for 3 weeks in my luggage since I will be in Ireland in early July

Tu fais l'aller-retour à Charleroi, et je viens les chercher. :D.

It's up to you of course. ;)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

if you know what hotel you're going to stay at you might just be able to send a package there and pick it up when you arrive at the hotel :p