What the hell is hapenning with Metaltix?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
8 Apr. 2014
Hi. I entered my Wacken ticket in the Metaltix exchange service in february, after I had learned that I wouldn´t able to go this year. The ticket was passing into the step 2 a few weeks later, but with no message to my mail. I had checked the status in the web and I was so surprised with the poor service of this system. But that got worse.

I had sended the ticket to the right address, just like step 2 in Metaltix web says, in the 11th of March. My document reached Germany and that Metaltix town in the 18th of March. Since that date, the postal service (deustche post) tried to deliver my shipping a lot of times, first of all in the 20th of March.

I´ve sended two mails to Metaltix, with no response. It´s sad to say, but it´s not serious guys, it´s not fucking professional. From the last try of them, my ticket was in the post office until this monday. With Deustche Post telling me that they are returning to me the document. WTF? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I´m spanish, the service for sending the ticket costs me a lot of money. It´s not a fucking joke, it´s not funny, ok? I´m going to the European Consumer Centre if you can´t get me a real solution. I´m not paying anymore for sending it. And you must know I´m probably paying for this resending when it comes to my city. You obey me to sell my Wacken entrance using that web, then get me a human service and not this subhuman shit.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi. I entered my Wacken ticket in the Metaltix exchange service in february, after I had learned that I wouldn´t able to go this year. The ticket was passing into the step 2 a few weeks later, but with no message to my mail. I had checked the status in the web and I was so surprised with the poor service of this system. But that got worse.

I had sended the ticket to the right address, just like step 2 in Metaltix web says, in the 11th of March. My document reached Germany and that Metaltix town in the 18th of March. Since that date, the postal service (deustche post) tried to deliver my shipping a lot of times, first of all in the 20th of March.

I´ve sended two mails to Metaltix, with no response. It´s sad to say, but it´s not serious guys, it´s not fucking professional. From the last try of them, my ticket was in the post office until this monday. With Deustche Post telling me that they are returning to me the document. WTF? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I´m spanish, the service for sending the ticket costs me a lot of money. It´s not a fucking joke, it´s not funny, ok? I´m going to the European Consumer Centre if you can´t get me a real solution. I´m not paying anymore for sending it. And you must know I´m probably paying for this resending when it comes to my city. You obey me to sell my Wacken entrance using that web, then get me a human service and not this subhuman shit.

Did you send it by registered post? If so and you have given the value of your ticket, the postal service is required to pay for the damages!

Writing the EU won't have any effect they're either too busy with the elections or with filling their own pockets! Either way, useless option.

And, if you want a direct answer, there's always the telephone.
+49 (0) 4827 - 999 666 66. (if I am not mistaken)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Wackentom

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen

send this to Wacken Jasper in a private message: http://forum.wacken.com/member.php?u=149568

he can answer it i bet.

8 Apr. 2014
Did you send it by registered post? If so and you have given the value of your ticket, the postal service is required to pay for the damages!
Yes, but the personal of my postal office told me that they only pay the value of the ticket if it were lost. Their service was ok, and that´s true. They send the ticket through Europe without problem. Deustche post went fine too, they did their work properly. As if this weren't enough, my ticket is coming back with all his value. All of them did their work, but Metaltix didn´t. And it was so simple.
Writing the EU won't have any effect they're either too busy with the elections or with filling their own pockets! Either way, useless option.

And, if you want a direct answer, there's always the telephone.
+49 (0) 4827 - 999 666 66. (if I am not mistaken)
Maybe you are right, but I´ll try if I can´t get a real solution. In Spain, with so much corruption as you can see, these entities work very well lately. Probably I´ll try better in the spanish Office of Consumer. They are defending us lately from the foreign denunciations, because of the proliferation of the online shopping. They get a lot of complaints every day and it isn´t their first time in that business.

The telephone is a hard option. 40 cents per minute from Spain. Not a joke. That´s because internet was made. Metaltix should work in a pro way. Maybe a Fax...Let´s see what happens.

PD: Ok, Wackentom. Thank you man. I´m going to send him the link to this post. I hope I get lucky.

8 Apr. 2014
Are you receving my message? Sorry, but I haven´t got any confirmation when I send the message to Jasper and I am testing that. I have no messages sent in my box and no confirmations. It´s strange.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Yes, but the personal of my postal office told me that they only pay the value of the ticket if it were lost. Their service was ok, and that´s true. They send the ticket through Europe without problem. Deustche post went fine too, they did their work properly. As if this weren't enough, my ticket is coming back with all his value. All of them did their work, but Metaltix didn´t. And it was so simple.

Maybe you are right, but I´ll try if I can´t get a real solution. In Spain, with so much corruption as you can see, these entities work very well lately. Probably I´ll try better in the spanish Office of Consumer. They are defending us lately from the foreign denunciations, because of the proliferation of the online shopping. They get a lot of complaints every day and it isn´t their first time in that business.

The telephone is a hard option. 40 cents per minute from Spain. Not a joke. That´s because internet was made. Metaltix should work in a pro way. Maybe a Fax...Let´s see what happens.

PD: Ok, Wackentom. Thank you man. I´m going to send him the link to this post. I hope I get lucky.

About calling, sometimes you just need to invest in order to get some answers.
I live abroad as well, but I do not hesitate to call to another country. Especially since my family lives abroad!

Wacken-Jasper

Administrator
Teammitglied
18 Jan. 2012
www.wacken.com
I can't tell you why the mail service returned the ticket - and I can't find a Metaltix account linked to the email-address you have used to create your WOA Forum account. So I can't check the mails you sent or got.

Please write me your email-address in a private message. :)

8 Apr. 2014
Current status: We've found a buyer for your ticket. Please send your ticket to this address now so we can check it:

SH Promotion GmbH&Co.KG
- Tauschbörse -
Haupstr. 47
4869 Dörpstedt
Germany

PD: Sorry Jasper for my delay. I am registered with another mail account. I send it to you right now by private.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Current status: We've found a buyer for your ticket. Please send your ticket to this address now so we can check it:

SH Promotion GmbH&Co.KG
- Tauschbörse -
Haupstr. 47
4869 Dörpstedt
Germany

PD: Sorry Jasper for my delay. I am registered with another mail account. I send it to you right now by private.

German ZIP codes have 5 figures instead of 4. The address itself should be correct though.

Wackentom

5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen

SH Promotion GmbH&Co.KG
- Tauschbörse -
Haupstr. 47
4869 Dörpstedt
Germany

u missed the 2 !

it´s 24869 dörpstedt

MetallKopp

9 Aug. 2003
Klostermoor
www.reaperzine.de

SH Promotion GmbH&Co.KG
- Tauschbörse -
Haupstr. 47
4869 Dörpstedt
Germany

Yeah, the postal code is the most important part. You seriously fucked up that one. Metaltix's not to blame. :D