What the hell is hapenning with Metaltix?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Magic Metal

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Aug. 2012
German post is maybe better than poste in Italia or Espania - but, as you can see, there are also a lot of people who has no competence or pleasure.

Normaly in a special department someone has to look for the missing first number...

So, it´s your mistake and of the german post

Before contacting higher instances, check every time, if "right" is really "allright"...

But now, you have a second chance...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

1000 Knork

11 Aug. 2011
Yeah, the postal code is the most important part. You seriously fucked up that one. Metaltix's not to blame. :D

Well. All the other parts are fine, and it should be no problem for the Deutsche Post to find out that the ZIP number doesn´t match the rest of the address (not even the german system, 5-digit ZIP-Codes have been around for 20 years). I am sure they use an electronic system that scans handwritten addresses, and this one should have produced an alert. Upon this, a human employee should have tried to figure out what seems to be wrong, and probably find out whats meant by the screwed up address. Earlier this year, a package from the US arrived at my address, even though EVERY part of the address was twisted up in some way (my name, name of the city, name of the road, ZIP) It was meant for me though, so no worries :D

However, if that part of the service by the Deutsche Post failed, only then Metaltix wouldn´t be to blame, but after the Post tried to deliver it two times, that case is at least very unlikely. I mean, with the posthuman who attempts to deliver it, there is at least one human in the delivery chain, that sees and reads the address directly, and should notice that the package took a wrong turn, thus alerting the dispatcher and taking measures that the package is redirected. But humans are humans, so maybe the Post has a part to play in this. You should therefore try to get a report on the events from them as well.

8 Apr. 2014
WTF??? Is the postal code wrong? I´ve copied it from Metaltix, it´s not my fault guys. Seriously, I don´t know if the postal code in Germany has 4 or 5 numbers. The web brings me up that information in the second step. It was a exactly copy and paste to the forum and to the sending. No chances to be mistaken.
By the way, I recieve the sending with the ticket back to my home last week.
I guess he copied it.
True story. Copy and paste from the second step.
From where?
Informations from the buyer. So then he/she's to blame. :D
33a9u2q.jpg

PD: Oh... OH... Hahahahaha, what a jokers you are... Now it has the "2" in the second step of the Metaltix web. I swear it was 4869 all the time. The workers of my postal office were surprised too about the four numbers only, but I had checked it in that moment there. Ok guys, trust what you want, but I hadn´t any wishes to get auto fucking owned lol :ugly:

1000 Knork

11 Aug. 2011
WTF??? Is the postal code wrong? I´ve copied it from Metaltix, it´s not my fault guys. Seriously, I don´t know if the postal code in Germany has 4 or 5 numbers. The web brings me up that information in the second step. It was a exactly copy and paste to the forum and to the sending. No chances to be mistaken.
By the way, I recieve the sending with the ticket back to my home last week.

True story. Copy and paste from the second step.

33a9u2q.jpg

PD: Oh... OH... Hahahahaha, what a jokers you are... Now it has the "2" in the second step of the Metaltix web. I swear it was 4869 all the time. The workers of my postal office were surprised too about the four numbers only, but I had checked it in that moment there. Ok guys, trust what you want, but I hadn´t any wishes to get auto fucking owned lol :ugly:

what a streak of bad luck :D