• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Well depending on where you are I cant imagine that the provinces of canada are widely taught and they are certainly refferred to much less then the States in popular media. I can tell you that for me personally I know many major cities in europe and some of lesser size on account of my love of war history but I could not tell you if european countries are divided in the same way (into states or regions) much less the names of said locations. It is a area which i hope to become more knowledgeble of this summer. On the road to Wacken this year my brother and myself are spending 3 weeks working our way there from romania :)

I had a look at the wiki just now and realised I didn't know the northern 3 provinces.
But I guess that's because there isn't much to do around there? I mean, I guess there's like 5 people living there? :p

jadedmessiah

1 März 2014
kashechewan, Onatrio
but my guesstimation of 5 people is about correct right? :p

The territory capitals have between 10 and 20 thousand people each (Iqaluit less than 10k) but for the entirety of the 3 territories I would say there is less than 100,000 people which is still not a lot when you consider the square kilometers that they occupy! The company that I work for has business up there too so one day I might be one of them :D LOL

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
The territory capitals have between 10 and 20 thousand people each (Iqaluit less than 10k) but for the entirety of the 3 territories I would say there is less than 100,000 people which is still not a lot when you consider the square kilometers that they occupy! The company that I work for has business up there too so one day I might be one of them :D LOL

I guess living up there has pro's and cons.
Are those territories reachable during winter?

jadedmessiah

1 März 2014
kashechewan, Onatrio
I guess living up there has pro's and cons.
Are those territories reachable during winter?

the capitals of the Yukon and north west territories both have year round roads in and out (but they are in the south) the rest of the people have to get in and out by flying or by boat in the summer. I live in Ontario (far north) and even I have to fly to get to my town (or by ice road in the winter) A different way of life for sure ;)

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
the capitals of the Yukon and north west territories both have year round roads in and out (but they are in the south) the rest of the people have to get in and out by flying or by boat in the summer. I live in Ontario (far north) and even I have to fly to get to my town (or by ice road in the winter) A different way of life for sure ;)

It sure as heel sounds different from my hometown :p

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
It took sometime but this will be my first time to Wacken! I am from Canada and have been to many north American shows and festivals but nothing like this! As an added bonus I am flying my little brother over with me for his birthday which falls on the Saturday of the festival. We were always close but it wasn't until I took him to see maiden the first time that we really clicked as brothers. I have since taken him to see them 2 more times and this is the trip to mecca as it were. I am more of an older power metal fan so very excited about Saxon and Hammerfall! I have been a fan of iced earth for as long as I can remember and Stu Block is Canadian so I am looking forward to waving the maple leaf. Neither of us are shy so if you see a couple of big Canadian brothers looking like they could die happy come on over and we will get a beer! -Cheers-

I'm late but Welcome fellow canadians! It will be my first time also.. Not like we can make it every year like Quark or AP do :mad::D

Zuletzt bearbeitet: