Questionary

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
I didn't really have time to be on facebook, so, no.

I see... well, the whole thing was a real pain in the ass. They asked me to be there at 8.30 because if they sent the documents to Germany early, I could be lucky they'd send it back the same day and the embassy would have been able to give me the passport right away, so I wouldn't have had to return to Màlaga to get it. That was the idea anyways. After getting up at 4am to be there in time and waiting until about 10am to even get any attention, she sent the documents to the office in Hildesheim and then just told me "well, now you just gotta go downstairs, find a phonebooth and call in Hildesheim to ask them very nicely, to take care of your documents right away". Me-> :eek:

So I did that (with another few nice incidents included). In the end it came up to me doing that (searching for the phonebooth, calling in Germany and running back to the embassy) 4 times, because she made some mistakes with the numbers. FINALLY I only had to call one more office, the one in my hometown, to hold the passport in my hands. So I went to call and they told me "oh sorry, we got an internal problem today, so we're out of order until tomorrow morning"... So after 3 hours of running around for all this bullshit, it was all over.. 10 hours later I was back home with no passport and feeling like dying
edit: First thing at home a friend told me "hey, you're home early"

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I see... well, the whole thing was a real pain in the ass. They asked me to be there at 8.30 because if they sent the documents to Germany early, I could be lucky they'd send it back the same day and the embassy would have been able to give me the passport right away, so I wouldn't have had to return to Màlaga to get it. That was the idea anyways. After getting up at 4am to be there in time and waiting until about 10am to even get any attention, she sent the documents to the office in Hildesheim and then just told me "well, now you just gotta go downstairs, find a phonebooth and call in Hildesheim to ask them very nicely, to take care of your documents right away". Me-> :eek:

So I did that (with another few nice incidents included). In the end it came up to me doing that (searching for the phonebooth, calling in Germany and running back to the embassy) 4 times, because she made some mistakes with the numbers. FINALLY I only had to call one more office, the one in my hometown, to hold the passport in my hands. So I went to call and they told me "oh sorry, we got an internal problem today, so we're out of order until tomorrow morning"... So after 3 hours of running around for all this bullshit, it was all over.. 10 hours later I was back home with no passport and feeling like dying
edit: First thing at home a friend told me "hey, you're home early"

damn, that sucks... so now you have to wait again?

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
damn, that sucks... so now you have to wait again?

Well, usually I would have had to go back there to get it which would be about another 5 hours of travel and 40 Euros. Luckily she felt so sorry for me, that she makes an exception and sends me the thing with a special service, as soon as it's done. However that costed extra plus I have to stay at home until it arrives because I gotta receive the pass in person

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

VindictaLoupsGarou

W:O:A Metalhead
1 Okt. 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Mood: sad and feeling fucked

Weather: hot

Music: none

Current favourite album: been listening to random albums

Latest website: facebook

TV: the a-team!

Latest DVD: the little mermaid...lol sad i know

Current book: -

Food: bacon and eggs

Drink: water

Activity: should be showering

Clothes: my pj's

Thoughts: Guess its for the best

Greetings to: all the single ppl out there! i am now in ya boat :) this is going to be bad for my health and my saving..

Question of the day: why are boys so fucking stupid?

Word of the day: fuck

Conclusion of the day: too confused..

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Mood: sad and feeling fucked

Weather: hot

Music: none

Current favourite album: been listening to random albums

Latest website: facebook

TV: the a-team!

Latest DVD: the little mermaid...lol sad i know

Food: bacon and eggs

Drink: water

Activity: should be showering

Clothes: my pj's

Thoughts: Guess its for the best

Greetings to: all the single ppl out there! i am now in ya boat :) this is going to be bad for my health and my saving..

Question of the day: why are boys so fucking stupid?

Word of the day: fuck

Conclusion of the day: too confused..

Thanks for the greetings :p But what happened?

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Mood: Relieved but bored

Weather: Really foggy

Music: None, in class

Current favourite album: no clue

Latest website: some news about the snowfall in Germany

TV: -

Latest DVD: Watching school rumble lately

Food: Some odd stuff our teacher gave to us. Seems to be some kind of fruit, but it's only sugar. Never had something like that before

Drink: Going to buy a coke soon

Activity: Waiting for the class (and day) to end

Clothes: Folkfestival t-shirt, wollen jacket, broken shoes

Thoughts: Why won't this stupid page work?

Greetings to: My youngest brother. Can't wait to hug him. Also my teacher who was so cool about all the time I've been missing out on class in order to take care of my passport

Question of the day: will the other teachers be as cool about it, too?

Word of the day: Presentation

Conclusion of the day: That went way faster, than I would have expected