• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DarkCapricorn

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Asgard
www.facebook.com
didn't knew in what topic i should put this so it goes right here:

first of all great festival once again! stunning gigs, lots of fun, and it was very nice to see again the folks i meet last year in the camping and in the forum meeting, you boys and girls rock ;)

then i want to cheer everyone new i meet this year, cool people, some older, some new, but all with a great spirit. hope to meet you all again very soon. sorry for all the people i don't remenber the names of, but specially a big kiss to careo and a big kiss to phonix (finally we've seen gigs togheter!) :p

this summer was great for me, went to hellfest and came back to wacken, where it's always a nice place to see gigs, meet nice people, and have fun in such heavy and special way, apart of the festival been too overcrowded which is a bit annoying to me. can't say i won't come back next year, but can't say i would, but one thing i'm sure... the 4rd time in wacken was awesome once again :) thanks for putting up such an amazing festival, and to all the people who were with me this year, i wish all the best and hope that my company was as pleasant and yours have been to me.

take care folks!

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
didn't knew in what topic i should put this so it goes right here:

first of all great festival once again! stunning gigs, lots of fun, and it was very nice to see again the folks i meet last year in the camping and in the forum meeting, you boys and girls rock ;)

then i want to cheer everyone new i meet this year, cool people, some older, some new, but all with a great spirit. hope to meet you all again very soon. sorry for all the people i don't remenber the names of, but specially a big kiss to careo and a big kiss to phonix (finally we've seen gigs togheter!) :p

this summer was great for me, went to hellfest and came back to wacken, where it's always a nice place to see gigs, meet nice people, and have fun in such heavy and special way, apart of the festival been too overcrowded which is a bit annoying to me. can't say i won't come back next year, but can't say i would, but one thing i'm sure... the 4rd time in wacken was awesome once again :) thanks for putting up such an amazing festival, and to all the people who were with me this year, i wish all the best and hope that my company was as pleasant and yours have been to me.

take care folks!

Did we meet?