• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Moin,

12 hours? sounds a bit too much...

if my cousin (studying in London) comes to Germany or my aunt is visiting her, the plane always lands in Lübeck instead of Hamburg since landing is cheaper there, guess the same applies to one of London's airports.

And if every flight starts/ends there the companies need fewer lines(?) with fuller planes. But thats just a guess from a person not studying economics and not planning to do so.

Yeah, that makes sense. But, yes it is WAY too much.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Moin,

12 hours? sounds a bit too much...

if my cousin (studying in London) comes to Germany or my aunt is visiting her, the plane always lands in Lübeck instead of Hamburg since landing is cheaper there, guess the same applies to one of London's airports.

And if every flight starts/ends there the companies need fewer lines(?) with fuller planes. But thats just a guess from a person not studying economics and not planning to do so.

Typical French arrogance!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Argh
cannot stand French arrogance what has studying economics got to do with where planes land and take off from??

You can hardly land a plane in the middle of London
especially when there is a plane landing or taking off every 30seconds

also the reason London standted flees into lubeck is cos it's a cheap budget airline -thus cutting costs. And you can't expect much for something do cheap

Unbelievable

One guy once said:
the French flag is completely wrong - *rips of the red and blue*
There!

A White flag - French will love flying those :D