>>>GOOD NEWS<<<

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
Hahahaha we all agree on this one then! :p

If only BFMV got sick too! ;) then the line up would actually be much improved!:D

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Actually I just looked at the Hellfest line up... its not that great buddy, its no better than WOA in fact I'd say its worse! ok you get Man'o'war and erm.... Moonsorrow... but optherwise you've got some truly shite bands on there! An its not got the true metal vibe of Wacken... probably cos of al lthe baguettes an wine... you need beer instead and mead! :p I jest! but stil I think its down to personal taste mate an to me hellfest looks like a disapointing lineup.

Jordan

25 März 2009
Actually I just looked at the Hellfest line up... its not that great buddy, its no better than WOA in fact I'd say its worse! ok you get Man'o'war and erm.... Moonsorrow... but optherwise you've got some truly shite bands on there! An its not got the true metal vibe of Wacken... probably cos of al lthe baguettes an wine... you need beer instead and mead! :p I jest! but stil I think its down to personal taste mate an to me hellfest looks like a disapointing lineup.
of course, matter of taste, but you have stuff many people here are dreaming of (manowar, edguy, stratovarius, destruction), plus many of the bands of WOA that are acclaimed (HSB, machine head, H&H, anthrax), plus so many "middle" range bands, in a perfect mix of all genres. great versatility.

for the organisation, it's younger, and doesn't have the WOA feeling, probably, but it's coming. and you can be sure there's lots of beer available ;)

it's a shame I cannot attend it, and I'm still motivated to check WOA : even if the line-up is not killer, it's still ok, i've already admitted that ;) not ok enough for a 20th anniversary, but ok anyway.

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
1 Sodom don't play at Hellfest this year
2 At Hellfest Napalm Death is'nt play at the start of the afternoon, they play at a decent hour, same for Anthrax
3 Sorry Hellfest bill don't have BFMV and Lacuna Coil playing more time then legendary bands like UFO
4 Again sorry, if you don't know some bands but at Hellfest there is rare bands that don't really plays in europe (and this is worse for France) so we can see something we can't see at other place than Hellfest
5 every fans (death, black, heavy, stoner, punk, hardcore) can be happy with this line up
6 Wacken has infitly more money than Hellfest ... they could do more than just a poor line up for an anniversary (good for me but not really what I expected)
7 ... well I don't really bother this year I go to Hellfest and Wacken :D

ps: Ah! and Hellfest has the US Pentagram (real legends) not the unknown death metal band with demos en ep's XD

Zuletzt bearbeitet: