Turisas on the WET? Yes or... NO!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kiwi28

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Nov. 2008
Maybe on True Stage ?:D

I would change Thin Lizzy on True Stage and Turias to Party Stage!

Trent

24 Mai 2009
I agree with putting Turisas on a bigger stage. It's funny, in 2005 they played on the Party Stage. Then in 2007, they played on the WET-Stage and I don't know anybody who found, that there was enough room for everyone. I definitely don't understand, why the orga does the same mistake again...

Klöfi

19 März 2008
Turisas have to play on Party Stage!

The WET is not big enough.
Alestorm played there too last year. That was a massacre. I'm very happy that I stand at the entrance. Inside it was the hell on earth!

Blackmoon666

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Aug. 2008
btw: who are Retrospect? They play the Party Stage on Friday, never heard of them, can't even find info about them. Why not change slots with Turisas?
"band nobody ever heard of" vs. "predictable mayhem on W.E.T. Stage". I'd even accept less playing time for Turisas if they could take this slot. Anything better than being dead. :rolleyes:

Jordan

25 März 2009
I don´t care, never listened to turisas. :o:D
Oh my god.

are we going to agree on something ? hell no ! :eek: are you turning emo-cocksucker(c) ? ;)

seriously, I don't get the thing with turisas (not to mention this crappy boney M cover), so I don't mind.

but if they go on a bigger stage, I only hope it won't bring some good stuff to the WET stage instead ;)

Mü_Exotic

W:O:A Metalgod
7 Aug. 2006
Oh my god.

are we going to agree on something ? hell no ! :eek: are you turning emo-cocksucker(c) ? ;)

seriously, I don't get the thing with turisas (not to mention this crappy boney M cover), so I don't mind.

but if they go on a bigger stage, I only hope it won't bring some good stuff to the WET stage instead ;)

never. :o:mad::p;)

note sure, but I don´t like bands like turisas, equilibirum or ensiferum. just not my cup of tea. :o:D