>>>GOOD NEWS<<<

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Riddi

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Apr. 2009
Cuxhaven
Tsjuder gibt es schon seit 2006 nicht mehr...leider. Urgehal wären auch geil, spielen ja auch aufm summerbreeze, ...aber leider, nach aktuellen stand zu mindestens, nicht aufm woa. naja...versteh so oder so nicht, dass man (gerade zum 20sten jubeleum) nebenprojetkte wie sarke und pain holt und nicht die mainbands Darkthrone und Hypocrisy :rolleyes:

FromTheToedden

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Mai 2007
Wald von Dunwyn
Tsjuder gibt es schon seit 2006 nicht mehr...leider. Urgehal wären auch geil, spielen ja auch aufm summerbreeze, ...aber leider, nach aktuellen stand zu mindestens, nicht aufm woa. naja...versteh so oder so nicht, dass man (gerade zum 20sten jubeleum) nebenprojetkte wie sarke und pain holt und nicht die mainbands Darkthrone und Hypocrisy :rolleyes:

u.U. is ja Fenriz das Problem ;)

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
Note that the word 'smaller' is in quotes. Does that mean he's being sarcastic and 'smaller' actually means 'bigger'...?

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
What kind of "smaller" BM band?

Sear Bliss, Cor Scorpii, Vried, Shining, Taake, Tsjuder ???

I think maybe bigger than that!

Cradle of filth perhaps?!

I dont care anyways the current line up looks like fun to me....

Who said they can't beleive saxon are headlining?! thats crazy talk!

I thought it was a written contract that saxon headlined every 2years?! loooooooooooooooool joke but they have pl;ayed and headlined a lot of times i think!

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
God if Cradle of Filth goes I'll like, cry. I can't stand that band. I'd rather never drink again than have to put up with them. Granted, I wouldn't have to see them but I'd much rather a better large-ish black metal band.

Jordan

25 März 2009
God if Cradle of Filth goes I'll like, cry. I can't stand that band. I'd rather never drink again than have to put up with them. Granted, I wouldn't have to see them but I'd much rather a better large-ish black metal band.
Yep.
When I whine about a big black metal act, it clearly doesn't include those guys.

But I could bear with them, as I bear with RW, and all that german-dedicated stuff...

Mü_Exotic

W:O:A Metalgod
7 Aug. 2006
Yep.
When I whine about a big black metal act, it clearly doesn't include those guys.

But I could bear with them, as I bear with RW, and all that german-dedicated stuff...

cause german metal is the best. :o

like all the old bands that influenced complete new generations.

destruction, sodom, kreator, blind guardian, running wild, grave digger, accept, helloween, gamma ray, indeed the old scorpions were heavy at their beginning, compared to other bands of that decade. :o

or newer bands, extrem shit like necrophagist, core/death-metal stuff like heaven shall burn, caliban, neaera, misery speaks, Equilibrium.

so, nice from you to kneel down before that amount of great bands. :o

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Lol granted Cradle's newer stuff is terrible but I do really like their early works, the cruelty and the beast album and dusk and her embrace are fantastic.

But ok not happy wit CoF.... how about Catamenia / dissection / dragonlord / hecate enthroned / impaled nazarene / in batlle / kadenzza / keep of kalessin etc? I'd think any of them would be great exetreme additions.

Mü_Exotic

W:O:A Metalgod
7 Aug. 2006
Lol granted Cradle's newer stuff is terrible but I do really like their early works, the cruelty and the beast album and dusk and her embrace are fantastic.

But ok not happy wit CoF.... how about Catamenia / dissection / dragonlord / hecate enthroned / impaled nazarene / in batlle / kadenzza / keep of kalessin etc? I'd think any of them would be great exetreme additions.

would be a littlebit strange to see them live. :o:rolleyes:

Jordan

25 März 2009
cause german metal is the best. :o

like all the old bands that influenced complete new generations.

destruction, sodom, kreator, blind guardian, running wild, grave digger, accept, helloween, gamma ray, indeed the old scorpions were heavy at their beginning, compared to other bands of that decade. :o
Kreator are kinda decent actually ;)
old-scorpion pisses me off, sorry to say ;)

Jordan

25 März 2009
yep. maybe not "fantastic" but at least really "listenable" compared to the rest of their discography.
unless they made an incredible come-back in the last few years ?