NEED SOME UPDATES HERE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

crushez

27 Mai 2008
meh :(
And no updates will be done during weekend I guess, so it's time starting to hope for monday then (even if I hate mondays)

unknownone

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Nov. 2008
Portugal
Thomas Jensen of ICS Festival Service GmbH, which organizes the Wacken Open Air festival, has told the Italian web site Metalitalia.com that negotiations are underway with MANOWAR to headline this year's 2009 event. "For 2009 we are discussing with MANOWAR," he stated. "My friend Joey [DeMaio] is really crazy but I like him [laughs]... SAXON should play as well." He also revealed, "We're in contact with METALLICA too, and we'll meet with John Jackson [METALLICA's booking agent] at the end of March to plan out their next Wacken appearance. [METALLICA's participation in the festival] probably will [happen] in 2010."

in Blabbermouth.net

in
Metalitalia.com that negotiations are underway with MANOWAR to headline this year's 2009 event. "For 2009 we are discussing with MANOWAR," he stated. "My friend Joey [DeMaio] is really crazy but I like him [laughs]... SAXON should play as well." He also revealed, "We're in contact with METALLICA too, and we'll meet with John Jackson [METALLICA's booking agent] at the end of March to plan out their next Wacken appearance. [METALLICA's participation in the festival] probably will [happen] in 2010."

in Blabbermouth.net

Blabbermouth.net

Manowar.. will be ok...
Saxon??.. it's a good band.. but will be more of the same.. because they play almost every year in wacken!,

------------------------
My W:O:A 2009 Request:
Venom ,Tankard, Pestilence, Voivod, Assassin, Artillery
Arkona, Thyrfing, Equilibrium, Manegarm, Cor Scorpii
Unleashed, Vader, Hail of Bullets

9 März 2009
Manowar and Saxon... Meh... Better than BfmV and all that, but I want some extreme metal confirmed! Where's all the death and black metal?!

metal_martin

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Nov. 2008
Peterborough, England
Seeing Manowar at Hellfest and Saxon on the 23rd April (St George's Day - FOR THE WIN!!).

But I would still be lovin' it if they both play Wacken.

Wacken have pretty much self-confirmed anyway.

13 Okt. 2007
Boston Area, Massachusetts
Now, don't get me wrong the lineup isn't the worst I've seen, try the New England Metalfest if you want a bad lineup, but I, like many others, were expecting better for the 20th anniversary.
Nice to see another person from Mass around here. NEMHF is pathetic this year. Suffocation playing below bands like August Burns Red and the All that Remains? At least wacken isn't THAT bad...yet. I don't have the money to make it to Europe for any fests until next year, but depending on how the line up ends up in the next few months for Wacken, there's a good chance I'll be buying a summerbreeze or hellfest ticket instead.