Me and my friend are now selling our ticket for this year, we are disgusted.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I was being sarcastic dude. I've been shot at so many times it's starting become funny. They make excellent drunk stories though. It's not so fun when it's happening though.

I know, so was I, but still some very cool people come from LA. And I'd hate the commute if I lived in a suburb of LA and had to work there. The traffic is horrendous.

WhiskeyFist666

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
I havent got much trouble (didnt have fights or any stupid shit yet), but yeah, some lame moments happen from time to time... but in the freetime when I go out I've seen the lamest things said to a girl, you see, these guys create a whole new low level of romance here... so laughable.

Wacken is pervert central of the world. I took my girlfriend and had my hands full the whole time. I had to stay on my toes like a midget pissing in a urinal. I kept a close watch at all times.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I havent got much trouble (didnt have fights or any stupid shit yet), but yeah, some lame moments happen from time to time... but in the freetime when I go out I've seen the lamest things said to a girl, you see, these guys create a whole new low level of romance here... so laughable.

yep, it's so sad and stupid that some guys think that treating a lady like that will get them anywhere with a woman. It's no wonder they're probably single. But I do see some woman here in relationships with complete asshole losers.

VENO

12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
yep, it's so sad and stupid that some guys think that treating a lady like that will get them anywhere with a woman. It's no wonder they're probably single. But I do see some woman here in relationships with complete asshole losers.

take those fucktards and add them an "official stable relationship" in between... plus all the "let's get all the pussy i can" ... it's so lame but at the same time so funny because they think people actually respect them..

VENO

12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
yep LA is famous for that, lots of bad gang activity in some areas. I am that things are not like that here, that is one good thing about Hawaii, crime exists, but not as much of the very violent type. Not like in the BIG U.S. cities.

holy crap, even in the metal community? I only thought it was in the chav crowds... :eek::eek::eek: