• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
:D
yea... though 'brutal' isn't just Smoo's word, I like to use it too sometimes [like then] :rolleyes::p
I know, like I said, you were just defending a friend :]

of course it isn't just his word, since it's just a word, but 808 was relating it on me. Thanks for understanding though. Yes, I am trying to defeat a friend. Dunno if he'll every know that I am and I don't know if he's thankful for it, but I just can't ignore people immitating him, if I know that he doesn't like or want that

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
like there's this church thing I go to every morning before school... basically just like a 40 minute lesson
well one morning, the teacher of that class read four email printouts from parents talking about their kids' birth.
one of them was about me, from my dad.
it was really nice... he was like "when you're just beginning as a parent, you hope for a physically healthy child, but when you're not-so-new and you've watched your kid grow up, you hope for a spiritually healthy child... strong, pure, etc.... and I was blessed with both" :]
...and the teacher gave us the printouts to keep... I still have it up in my room, and I read it whenever we get into problems like that :]

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
well I wouldn't say they're ungrateful to me at all... they just seem like it sometimes :rolleyes:
honestly I think they love me and etc., but conflicts like that get in the way of them showing it.

that's always what it is. I don't think my parents don't love me either, but on the other hand my mum just told me that my dad stopped being loving to me when I started becoming "female", because they were afraid of rumours of sexual harassmend. I just think that's bullshit... Why shouldn't a dad be allowed of loving his girl anymore because of that shit. Caused lots of midunderstandings.. and now I was to puke and cry :/

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
of course it isn't just his word, since it's just a word, but 808 was relating it on me. Thanks for understanding though. Yes, I am trying to defeat a friend. Dunno if he'll every know that I am and I don't know if he's thankful for it, but I just can't ignore people immitating him, if I know that he doesn't like or want that

yea, I'd do the same for you or him or anyone :]

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
that's always what it is. I don't think my parents don't love me either, but on the other hand my mum just told me that my dad stopped being loving to me when I started becoming "female", because they were afraid of rumours of sexual harassmend. I just think that's bullshit... Why shouldn't a dad be allowed of loving his girl anymore because of that shit. Caused lots of midunderstandings.. and now I was to puke and cry :/

wow, that's horrible :(
there's absolutely nothing wrong with a father loving his daughter, just as long as it's not in the way that he loves his wife [if you know what I mean]
*hugs*

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
wow, that's horrible :(
there's absolutely nothing wrong with a father loving his daughter, just as long as it's not in the way that he loves his wife [if you know what I mean]
*hugs*

well, since I always, wished him to love me, I'd never think there would be anything wrong with it. I actually think the sexual harassment thingy is just a lame excuse. I myself wish he would have given more attention to me and that my fear of him thinking I was a slut only happened by this distance. I am really sad about it, but I don't think that I can possibly every build up that relation or trust to my dad anymore, to make this fear being gone again :(

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
but I guess the forum is shitty right now and I might go to bed since I am seriously drunk and I seriously want to meet up with that person tomorrow...

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
well, since I always, wished him to love me, I'd never think there would be anything wrong with it. I actually think the sexual harassment thingy is just a lame excuse. I myself wish he would have given more attention to me and that my fear of him thinking I was a slut only happened by this distance. I am really sad about it, but I don't think that I can possibly every build up that relation or trust to my dad anymore, to make this fear being gone again :(

yea, could be that too...
that sucks though :(