• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I already made sure. Sent him a pm asking him to read back and apologising again. I seriously was mad, but I know that 808 is a great guy and I am not about to judge him for stuff. I'd just hope that he'd stop making fun of me or also Smoo now...

sounds good :]
and yea, I was really surprised way back when this started and he sounded like he was disrespecting Smoo's wishes, since that's nothing like how I knew him.
and I think he'll stop making fun of yo and Smoo, yea... Smoo stopped by a few days ago, and Adam talked normally to him... it was fun :]

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
well, me being drunk normally means that I am being a 100% honest. So my apology was an really honest one. I was also really drunk btw. when I told him to fuck off, which also I meant honestly, that doesn't mean that I doesn't love him and that I'm not sorry about fighting him. I was just really annoyed by him not getting my intention about not telling him he was wrong but only showing him, that Smoo didn't like that
shit, this is confusing XD

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
sounds good :]
and yea, I was really surprised way back when this started and he sounded like he was disrespecting Smoo's wishes, since that's nothing like how I knew him.
and I think he'll stop making fun of you and Smoo, yea... Smoo stopped by a few days ago, and Adam talked normally to him... it was fun :]

yea, I read it and I was really greatful for it...

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
well, me being drunk normally means that I am being a 100% honest. So my apology was an really honest one. I was also really drunk btw. when I told him to fuck off, which also I meant honestly, that doesn't mean that I doesn't love him and that I'm not sorry about fighting him. I was just really annoyed by him not getting my intention about not telling him he was wrong but only showing him, that Smoo didn't like that

ah I see, can understand that too.

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
ah I see, can understand that too.

Also meaning that I was a 100% honest about saying that you'd be the perfect daughter and that your parents should be greatful. I already had a fight with my parents btw. telling them that you couldn'd wish for a better child than you are and my parents told I couldn't see a partent's perspective... of course I can't but I am still deeply honoring you for your life and behaviour and I am still thinking your parents should start being thankful for you!

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Also meaning that I was a 100% honest about saying that you'd be the perfect daughter and that your parents should be greatful. I already had a fight with my parents btw. telling them that you couldn'd wish for a better child than you are and my parents told I couldn't see a partent's perspective... of course I can't but I am still deeply honoring you for your life and behaviour and I am still thinking your parents should start being thankful for you!

you fought with your parents over me? :eek:
hm, maybe I shouldn't be such a 'perfect child', as you see it... :D
thanks though, means a lot :]

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
:D
I knew what you meant :p
that's nice to hear indeed :p
yep... was cool too, since Smoo doesn't show up too often.
I know, I was so happy about it :) (until I read 808's comment on you saying "brutal" :rolleyes: )
and anyway of course I never talked to him like that... even without the swearing :D
well, I did. And I did talk to him a lot on webcam and I did have him in my place for a while and I just don't want to have any harm happening to him because I really love him just like all of you of course

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
that's nice to hear indeed :p

I know, I was so happy about it :) (until I read 808's comment on you saying "brutal" :rolleyes: )

well, I did. And I did talk to him a lot on webcam and I did have him in my place for a while and I just don't want to have any harm happening to him because I really love him just like all of you of course

:D
yea... though 'brutal' isn't just Smoo's word, I like to use it too sometimes [like then] :rolleyes::p
I know, like I said, you were just defending a friend :]

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
you fought with your parents over me? :eek:
hm, maybe I shouldn't be such a 'perfect child', as you see it... :D
thanks though, means a lot :]

yea, I did fight my parents over you and I'd still say rightly! I am sure that your parents aren't greatful enough for what they have, just because of their prejudges against Metal. You're such a wonderful and integre person and they just won't see it. Don't let them get you down, you know that you're better, Metal or not. You know yourself, what Metal actually means. It doesn't matter for religion or anything... I'd be greatfull for a daughter like you

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
yea, I did fight my parents over you and I'd still say rightly! I am sure that your parents aren't greatful enough for what they have, just because of their prejudges against Metal. You're such a wonderful and integre person and they just won't see it. Don't let them get you down, you know that you're better, Metal or not. You know yourself, what Metal actually means. It doesn't matter for religion or anything... I'd be greatfull for a daughter like you

well I wouldn't say they're ungrateful to me at all... they just seem like it sometimes :rolleyes:
honestly I think they love me and etc., but conflicts like that get in the way of them showing it.