• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
and I understand it too, though not at first.
there really was absolutely no offense or disrespect intended.

Ok I'll say one more thing then I'll sign off and you can have the forum in peace without me. I did not and have not made fun of you. I am not like that, I just don't appreciate people butting in on my business. What I posted was to Smoo, not you, if anyone should have a problem with it, he should and he does not, not with me anyway. And as for being myself, I do speak that way with some of my close friends, we do it in fun, not to harm, that's NEVER my intention, nor has it ever been to offend you. And as for using those words, Smoo does not have exclusive rights to them, if you use that language, then you are expected to be able to receive it. I would never use them at you, or anyone who I feel would be offended by them but I know that Smoo is not offended by me talking to him that way, that's why I did so with him.

I'm really sorry if you left the forum right now since I am just about to apologise on you. I didn't ever mean to fight you and I know that you're not meaning to harm Smoo. I am just telling that you're not supposed to immitate him, that's all. He might have not exclusive rights to talk like that, but as he said "it's not an act, it's just the way he talks". If some Bavarian guy would be on the forum writing Bavarian, I wouldn't start writing Bavarian everytime that he's online, just because I think it's funny. That's all I am trying to say. Smoo isn't trying to be funny, he's just the way he is and he's wishing you guys to be the way you are.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I'm really sorry if you left the forum right now since I am just about to apologise on you. I didn't ever mean to fight you and I know that you're not meaning to harm Smoo. I am just telling that you're not supposed to immitate him, that's all. He might have not exclusive rights to talk like that, but as he said "it's not an act, it's just the way he talks". If some Bavarian guy would be on the forum writing Bavarian, I wouldn't start writing Bavarian everytime that he's online, just because I think it's funny. That's all I am trying to say. Smoo isn't trying to be funny, he's just the way he is and he's wishing you guys to be the way you are.

nice to see you guys understand each other better :]

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
OK, I lied. one more post for now, I'm glad that you know that I meant no offense, and I will not speak that way to Smoo anymore since he may not like it overall. I truly was not trying to make fun of you, just explaining my point and reasons. I like you as well and it was great meeting you and everyone else at WOA. I did not mean to create any enemies here. I consider all of you my friends here. I have to get ready for work now. I'll be on again later tonight. Peace.
I am really glad for having it worked out. I hope you understand my point of view now and I hope to talk to you later. I am sorry for fights, I am just trying make everybody comfortable around here and Smoo is one of my closest friends, therefore I tried to show you his wish.
yea, I can understand you completely... you were only defending Smoo's wishes, just as any good friend would. and I can also understand why Smoo finds it annoying when other people do it.
Thanks, that was all I meant to say. I'm sorry to 808 about getting rude, but I was really pissed off by personal problems when I read his "joke" about not saying "brutal" and I seriously felt like paying that back. Sorry 808, I do love you and everyone else of my close friends in here. Sorry for leaving you guys. It's mostly a personal matter.... :(

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
nice to see you guys understand each other better :]

thanks, I just hope that he'll read all of that. I really am sorry and I can't tell how glad I am about that he's trying to leave Smoo's way of talking up to Smoo. I am sorry, but I was already annoyed by everyone copying Smoo in the beginning, since he is just that way and when Smoo said himself that it was annoying, I was really feeling for him and wished that the others would finally get his way of life without thinking it was an way of acting to be funny...

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I am really glad for having it worked out. I hope you understand my point of view now and I hope to talk to you later. I am sorry for fights, I am just trying make everybody comfortable around here and Smoo is one of my closest friends, therefore I tried to show you his wish.

Thanks, that was all I meant to say. I'm sorry to 808 about getting rude, but I was really pissed off by personal problems when I read his "joke" about not saying "brutal" and I seriously felt like paying that back. Sorry 808, I do love you and everyone else of my close friends in here. Sorry for leaving you guys. It's mostly a personal matter.... :(

yea, I didn't like him saying that either, though of course everyone makes mistakes.
what kind of personal matter? [PM if you don't want to post]

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
thanks, I just hope that he'll read all of that. I really am sorry and I can't tell how glad I am about that he's trying to leave Smoo's way of talking up to Smoo. I am sorry, but I was already annoyed by everyone copying Smoo in the beginning, since he is just that way and when Smoo said himself that it was annoying, I was really feeling for him and wished that the others would finally get his way of life without thinking it was an way of acting to be funny...

I'll make sure he does when he comes on later... I'm usually up all night spamming lately :D
but yea, I can understand you, though I also understood him... and sooo I'm glad you could work it out :]

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
btw sorry for disappearing, got an opportunity to get back on the computer again :p
which is lucky, because I was being kicked off the Wii :rolleyes:

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
I'll make sure he does when he comes on later... I'm usually up all night spamming lately :D
but yea, I can understand you, though I also understood him... and sooo I'm glad you could work it out :]

I already made sure. Sent him a pm asking him to read back and apologising again. I seriously was mad, but I know that 808 is a great guy and I am not about to judge him for stuff. I'd just hope that he'd stop making fun of me or also Smoo now...

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
:D
I was actually surprised that considering being drunk, you were able to work it out with Adam...
saw him post, and I was like, oh great, not a good time... :rolleyes:
sooo I'm proud of you for that :D

well, me being drunk normally means that I am being a 100% honest. So my apology was an really honest one. I was also really drunk btw. when I told him to fuck off, which also I meant honestly, that doesn't mean that I doesn't love him and that I'm not sorry about fighting him. I was just really annoyed by him not getting my intention about not telling him he was wrong but only showing him, that Smoo didn't like that