Did anybody notice that drunk germans can only speak english?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fries

18 Aug. 2008
Roermond
I spoke with several germans during wacken, mostly during the night.
But they all just wanted to speak english and didn't wanted to switch back to German even after we told them that some of us could speak german.

Weird people hehe

The Rockit's

6 Jan. 2008
New England Sea Coast
lol.

Actually we pretty much only met Germans with a few Swedes in the mix. Everyone spoke English on one level or another ... and one of the German guys said that he "loved speaking English" and "loved America". Crazy boy. lol.

I think it's just the intrigue of hearing/speaking another language. I love hearing other languages - and to someone who isn't a native English speaker - probably the same goes for them.

I don't know about the "drunk talk tho"...as I probably was one of the few sober people at Wacken. :D

I got the important words - "bitte" "danke", wasser (mit gas), a few articles "der" and "am"

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

WhiskeyFist666

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
I noticed that, but i also noticed that Germans like to walk around nude when drunk, mostly men. I don't recall seeing any naked women, though I wish I did. Titten Raus!

Fries

18 Aug. 2008
Roermond
yeah, saw them to.
burned in my mind forever, damnit
not enough alcohol in the world can get that away

more naked drunken girls would have done the trick though.
but none were seen by me, damnit

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
I spoke with several germans during wacken, mostly during the night.
But they all just wanted to speak english and didn't wanted to switch back to German even after we told them that some of us could speak german.

Weird people hehe

that's because we enjoy talking english and we don't get the chance too often ;)