Did anybody notice that drunk germans can only speak english?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

The Rockit's

6 Jan. 2008
New England Sea Coast
that's because we enjoy talking english and we don't get the chance too often ;)

That's what one of the guys said. He apologized for not speaking "perfectly". I said "Believe me, you probably speak better English than 90% of Americans." He thanked me. He truly was an "old soul" for one so young.

Once again - I have to say I'm in love with Germany now. Wish I had unlimited funds. :p

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
Hah! Long story I guess - but the short of is it's been 18 year this coming Tuesday. :D I rather enjoy it. You can remind people what happened the night before.

We saw one naked dude - in the festival/food area. Well I guess he wasn't totally naked 'cause he had shoes on. LOL!!

Haha, was this around the time Ensiferum were playing by any chance? We saw some random naked dude in the Ensiferum pit and everyone was pretty much trying to avoid touching him lol My friend told me that at one point he saw him try to crowd surf rather unsuccessfully :p