What are you up to this weekend??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Winterslaap

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Nov. 2004
nederland
The Raven schrieb:
and you got Amsterdam, and Amsterdam's got hash bars *mmmmmmmmmmmm* reminds me of:

VINCENT: Yeah, it's legal, but is ain't a hundred percent legal. I mean you can't walk into a restaurant, roll a joint, and start puffin' away. You're only supposed to smoke in your home or certain designated places.

JULES: Those are hash bars?

VINCENT: Yeah, it breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, which doesn't really matter 'cause -- get a load of this -- if the cops stop you, it's illegal for this to search you. Searching you is a right that the
cops in Amsterdam don't have.

JULES: That did it, man -- I'm fuckin' goin', that's all there is to it, I'm fuckin' goin'!

WELL, CAN I VISIT? PUHHHLEEEEEEEEZ?

sure...you will be too stoneymalony to be annoying then :D
but ehm...do NOT expect that i will bring you beer... you can bring me beer!! :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I got 2 weddings this saturday. It's funny because both grooms play the drums in bands I play with..... It's gonna be a bit expensive because I have to give presents for both :(

The "good" thing is that I can go to both parties, because one starts at noon and the other one is at night. And the best part, I'll be attending each party with a different (and each one very pretty) girl. Now I feel like one hot Motherfucker :cool: :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Rosk schrieb:
I got 2 weddings this saturday. It's funny because both grooms play the drums in bands I play with..... It's gonna be a bit expensive because I have to give presents for both :(

The "good" thing is that I can go to both parties, because one starts at noon and the other one is at night. And the best part, I'll be attending each party with a different (and each one very pretty) girl. Now I feel like one hot Motherfucker :cool: :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That sounds good. If you manage to have breakfast with both of them, you really are THE SEXICAN!
:D:D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
monochrom schrieb:
That sounds good. If you manage to have breakfast with both of them, you really are THE SEXICAN!
:D:D

:D:D:D

That's a formidable challenge mr. mono.... Believe me, I will try to do my best effort on that Titanic job. ;) :D

I hope I don't end like the mexican story of "the dog and the 2 meals" were the hungry dog once had 2 amazing meals to choose from. He couldn't decide which one was the best, and after a while something happened (can you guess I am an awful storyteller? :rolleyes: ) and both meals desapered from his face..... and the poor dog stayed and hungry as always... Oh man, I can really relate to that poor dog :D :D :rolleyes:

The Raven

21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
Rosk schrieb:

am not surprised, bassists always manage to pull off something like this. Bassists are HOT MOTHERFUCKERS!
Get with it guitar players, drummers, keyboardists, horn players, flautists, wailers, etc!

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
Winterslaap schrieb:
ONLY 3 BEERS??????? man o man...come and visit Holland!!! ..or Germany ...ehm...no visit Holland.. we got Heineken :p

no, we got lots of beers, but only 3 of which are pure israely. all the others are imported...

and I already plan on visiting Germany (again), maybe this time I'll visit Holland as well !

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
Rosk schrieb:

fuck the girls ! what about all the free booze !? there's loads of free booze on weddings !

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
The Raven schrieb:
am not surprised, bassists always manage to pull off something like this. Bassists are HOT MOTHERFUCKERS!
Get with it guitar players, drummers, keyboardists, horn players, flautists, wailers, etc!

yeah, it's because of their hands or something. atleast according to 1 of girls that I know who is obsessed about bassists

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
MrHellRaiser schrieb:
fuck the girls ! what about all the free booze !? there's loads of free booze on weddings !

Well Mr. Hellriser, I have to agree with you.... Always try to fuck the girls and get the free booze :D:D:D:D:D:D Isn't that the porpouse of life??

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
ah great idea! And as he´s going out with more than one girl, maybe we are lucky and the marriage in taking place in Turkey or so?! :D
*is not very political correct today but only wants to save money for the flight* :D