What are you up to this weekend??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I've battleing some kind of cold/virus for the last few weeks where i feel fine for a couple of days then sick for a couple of days.I called work yesterday & told them I wasn't coming in.Spent my day in bed yesterday playing my PS2(great to do on cold meds).

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
LooseCannon schrieb:
I've battleing some kind of cold/virus for the last few weeks where i feel fine for a couple of days then sick for a couple of days.I called work yesterday & told them I wasn't coming in.Spent my day in bed yesterday playing my PS2(great to do on cold meds).
quite similar
but i was playing with Championship Manger - (Soccer Managerment game ;)) but i could try get a extenstion on my deadline....but hate doing that, makes me lazy.

its just your motivation when your ill, lazy as fuck!! and mother isnt around! :p

how big is your assignemnts?

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
SHIT ON HELLLL!!!!!!!!!

got a big arse assignment due in tomrw and im feeling LAZY!!
i feel like playing GTA Vice City
i could stay up alllll night...but nahh
and i got a big barrel of beer to finish :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I don't know what I'll be doing next weekend, but I'm sure it won't invlove spending a lot of money, because I just have 70 € in my account, and till 15th or so I won't receive money from my parents......

Now I regret having bought so much weed :rolleyes:

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
The Raven schrieb:
it's never enough, man...never...

in what quantities do you buy? and how much is it?

Here it's pretty expensive, but it's very nice quality. I don't know the price per gramme, but I usually pay about 30-40 € for a little bag of the size of a pack of cigarettes, more or less. I buy it with a friend and we usually have enough to smoke for 2 weeks. We're not really big stoners.

In Spain I only smoke hash, and it costs about 4 € per gramme. Morocco is very near from us :)

The Raven

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Here it's pretty expensive, but it's very nice quality. I don't know the price per gramme, but I usually pay about 30-40 € for a little bag of the size of a pack of cigarettes, more or less. I buy it with a friend and we usually have enough to smoke for 2 weeks. We're not really big stoners.

In Spain I only smoke hash, and it costs about 4 € per gramme. Morocco is very near from us :)

Damn! Thats fucking expensive you'd get that much here in india for less a euro. and hash here is *woooooohoooooooo* a stick (2-4 grammes) would cost you...lesee.... 8 euros and would last you a month approx.

anyway.. peace out