What are you up to this weekend??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Lucretia schrieb:
ah great idea! And as he´s going out with more than one girl, maybe we are lucky and the marriage in taking place in Turkey or so?! :D
*is not very political correct today but only wants to save money for the flight* :D

Or in Berlin, which actually is a turkish colony, isn't it? Oh, would be sooo cool!! :D

I'm really looking forward for any friend of mine to get married :D

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
hehe, true, Berlin would be even closer :D :D

why, do you expect something special at a marriage? :D I´ve only been to one so far - was in Denmark and quite funny... oh no, wait, I´ve actually been to two - both in Denmark :eek:
Anyway the one I was talking about was quite nice, with MTV and Metallica on TV and Pizza and German canned beer :D

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Lucretia schrieb:
hehe, true, Berlin would be even closer :D :D

why, do you expect something special at a marriage? :D I´ve only been to one so far - was in Denmark and quite funny... oh no, wait, I´ve actually been to two - both in Denmark :eek:
Anyway the one I was talking about was quite nice, with MTV and Metallica on TV and Pizza and German canned beer :D

Wow!!! I can't believe this guys... I am not around and you start talking about my puke, and I read the nex thread and you are talking about me getting married!!!!!!! :D :D :D

People around here does that all the time, but I don't really agree with it, I just go to the wedding parties, start drinking, make a fool out of myself and then faint.

Well... if I ever loose my mind and do something as stupid as that, I'll send you an invitation ;) If you can't come all the way to Mexico, maybe we can celebrate my Honeymoon at Wacken with an international booze meeting ;) :D:D:D

Rosk schrieb:
I got 2 weddings this saturday. It's funny because both grooms play the drums in bands I play with..... It's gonna be a bit expensive because I have to give presents for both :(

The "good" thing is that I can go to both parties, because one starts at noon and the other one is at night. And the best part, I'll be attending each party with a different (and each one very pretty) girl. Now I feel like one hot Motherfucker :cool: :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey hey hey Mr. Roskito....:D:D:D:D

Rosk schrieb:
:D:D:D

That's a formidable challenge mr. mono.... Believe me, I will try to do my best effort on that Titanic job. ;) :D

I hope I don't end like the mexican story of "the dog and the 2 meals" were the hungry dog once had 2 amazing meals to choose from. He couldn't decide which one was the best, and after a while something happened (can you guess I am an awful storyteller? :rolleyes: ) and both meals desapered from his face..... and the poor dog stayed and hungry as always... Oh man, I can really relate to that poor dog :D :D :rolleyes:

That story must be written of someone who never saw dogs eating.....the dog will eat without thinking from both of em :D:D:D:D

Rosk schrieb:
Wow!!! I can't believe this guys... I am not around and you start talking about my puke, and I read the nex thread and you are talking about me getting married!!!!!!! :D :D :D

People around here does that all the time, but I don't really agree with it, I just go to the wedding parties, start drinking, make a fool out of myself and then faint.

Well... if I ever loose my mind and do something as stupid as that, I'll send you an invitation ;) If you can't come all the way to Mexico, maybe we can celebrate my Honeymoon at Wacken with an international booze meeting ;) :D:D:D

That sounds so cute....Roskito the Sexican on honeymoon :p:p:p

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Am I all by myself??? :eek:

*starts singing crappy songs*

All byyyy myyyy seeeeeelffffff
Don't want to be

Anymore!!!