What are you up to this weekend??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Winterslaap

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Nov. 2004
nederland
friday i will see some grind bands in a town nearby..not really my kind of metal but i love to watch bands..and ehm..there is beer :p
@Sodomy...yeah right.. :D

Winterslaap

22 Nov. 2004
nederland
MrHellRaiser schrieb:
lol, I wish. we only have 3 different kinds. and 2 of which suck, and the 3rd 1 is ok, but boring already. we need some action !

ONLY 3 BEERS??????? man o man...come and visit Holland!!! ..or Germany ...ehm...no visit Holland.. we got Heineken :p

The Raven

21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
and you got Amsterdam, and Amsterdam's got hash bars *mmmmmmmmmmmm* reminds me of:

VINCENT: Yeah, it's legal, but is ain't a hundred percent legal. I mean you can't walk into a restaurant, roll a joint, and start puffin' away. You're only supposed to smoke in your home or certain designated places.

JULES: Those are hash bars?

VINCENT: Yeah, it breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, which doesn't really matter 'cause -- get a load of this -- if the cops stop you, it's illegal for this to search you. Searching you is a right that the
cops in Amsterdam don't have.

JULES: That did it, man -- I'm fuckin' goin', that's all there is to it, I'm fuckin' goin'!

WELL, CAN I VISIT? PUHHHLEEEEEEEEZ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet: