War against Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Warthog
Most likely North Korea, because the US govt has had their sites set on them for a while now.

Not Cuba, because Castro is a few years from death, and his regime will not survive him. The Cold War is old news, so Cuba's sort of a non-issue nowadays.

Iran I'm not entirely sure about. That may be why the US is pushing to take over Iraq...they're not going to make the same mistake they made before...by putting another Saddam in power.

@Suwi - it's very true, although my Scottish/English ancestors came here almost 250 years ago...haha, that's a long time away.
@warthog Hey how come that Scots and English people got mixed up..;):D:D:D:D
And what is that 4 to 6 generations?? Now just think most people you tend to know....
1) Grandparents
2)Parents
3)Children
If you take your great grandparents and your
grandchildren into account that is 5 generations.. so not really very long ago..:D:D:D:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Suwarin
@warthog Hey how come that Scots and English people got mixed up..;):D:D:D:D

lol, I think they got confused...I think there's some Irish in there too. And my mother's family is Polish, so I'm just another American mutt. :D

And what is that 4 to 6 generations?? Now just think most people you tend to know....
1) Grandparents
2)Parents
3)Children
If you take your great grandparents and your
grandchildren into account that is 5 generations.. so not really very long ago..:D:D:D:D

Not at all! Most people here still have grandparents who moved over from Europe. In fact, most Americans who know anything about their ancestry are big into whatever their particular culture...say, if you went in to the house of a family with German ancestry, they'd have decorative beer steins all over the place.

Find a German restaurant in Wisconsin or southern Pennsylvania and you're sure to get some free drinks when they find out where you're from! :)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by WhiteZombie
hmm..George W. Bush must be the most ignorant and war loving president in US history..

yeah, he probably thinks that he'll be remembered along with the other great presidents we've had during times of war...Madison, Lincoln, Roosevelt...when history will truly remember him as the biggest idiot of them all, haha.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
And there's dutch names all over New England. But they were mostly part of the early settlers, as the Netherlands later had other colonies where people could emigrate to (Carribean, Surinam, India, Indonesia).