War against Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Smeagol
Those who like doing war prefer the deaths of the others than their own lives.

Smeagol

Um......duh...If that isn't stating the obvious then I don't know what is....

and isn't it like that for people who don't like doing war?

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by Warthog
lol, I think they got confused...I think there's some Irish in there too. And my mother's family is Polish, so I'm just another American mutt. :D

Not at all! Most people here still have grandparents who moved over from Europe. In fact, most Americans who know anything about their ancestry are big into whatever their particular culture...say, if you went in to the house of a family with German ancestry, they'd have decorative beer steins all over the place.
Well, I would not call that German Ancestry or Culture, no please nooooo
:eek:

:D:D:D

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by Smeagol
Those who like doing war prefer the deaths of the others than their own lives.

Smeagol
The job of a slodier is not to die for his countrie, but to make the other poor son of a b**ch die for his.

At least thats what I said too my soldiers, so don't blame it on the grunts.

Nothing against you smeagol

Joel

31 Juli 2002
England
Originally posted by GeorgeWBush
My fellow Americans, and fellow citizens of the world,

For over 12 years, a Malevolent Creation known as Wacken Open Air has harbored terrorists from all corners of the world. Each year, thousands of depraved individuals gathers in northern Germany with one goal in mind - plotting the destruction of our freedom.

Our Intelligence suggests that Wacken Open Air is currently stockpiling weapons of mass destruction, including Slayers, Annihilators, Sinners, Apokalyptischen Reiter, and more, all in defiance of a UN mandate of 1995 to disarm and destroy all such weapons. With these weapons of mass destruction, Wacken Open Air could potentially Dismember our children, burn whole cities In Flames, spread Gamma Rays through our cities with radioactive "dirty bombs", or worse still, ignite a horrific nuclear war rendering our planet an Iced Earth.

They are powerful, they are wealthy, and they number in the thousands. They continue to operate out of the shadows, spreading Extreme Noise Terror throughout all free nations.

We have been patient - we have given Wacken Open Air time to comply and disarm. They have not. They continue to wage a silent war of Primal Fear against our people, directing their Rage at innocents.

This is why I have chosen to mobilize the forces of the United States Military to disarm Wacken Open Air. If they will not comply with our demands, we will have no choice but to make them comply, in order to prevent the Kataklysm they intend to create.

Thank you, and God Bless America

hahahahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Der Helm
Well, I would not call that German Ancestry or Culture, no please nooooo
:eek:

:D:D:D

No one's saying they're authentic...but there are some families who like to ham it up a bit. :D

Irish American families are notorious for that. They won't shut up about Ireland, though many of them would be hard pressed to even name a single county, hehe.