War against Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Smeagol

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
Dear Mr. Bush Jr

I have a message from the french autorities, France will put his veto if USA launch such a grand declaration of war. However we are all for sending some inspectors during WOA 2003 in order to check out whether there are any massive destruction weapons or not. But being jealous since your beers suck can in no way be a valid reason to launch some "surgical attacks" upon innocent bunches of metal fans in Northern Germany. Plus Europe would be afraid of the consequencies of any eventual "collateral damages" among civilians.

Warm wishes :cool:

Smeagol

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
If the French are supporting Wacken, then I will gladly buy all the French products that everyone else here is boycotting. :D And if that means that Bush will deport me...hey, at least I'll be closer to Wacken. :)

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Warthog
If the French are supporting Wacken, then I will gladly buy all the French products that everyone else here is boycotting. :D And if that means that Bush will deport me...hey, at least I'll be closer to Wacken. :)
You are welcome ....
It should be like coming home for the most Americans...since many Americans have got a shot of european blood in them...
Anyway you boycott them so they'll get cheaper here and we don't have to share them .....
@loose cannon War is horrible. ANY WAR! IMHO! So why are you so torn?? Americans and English and Iraquis get shot because some dumb ass politicans made tons of mistakes because another dumb ass killer rose to become dictator because some totally other dumbasses ignored the region all together and the first dumb asses supported the second dumbass for ages to take advantage of the fact that the third dumb asses didn't care and are responsible for the situation in the first place because of their stupid powermongers in between themselves for centuries.
It is a total loss for everybody who is not in power and does not get any dough.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Most likely North Korea, because the US govt has had their sites set on them for a while now.

Not Cuba, because Castro is a few years from death, and his regime will not survive him. The Cold War is old news, so Cuba's sort of a non-issue nowadays.

Iran I'm not entirely sure about. That may be why the US is pushing to take over Iraq...they're not going to make the same mistake they made before...by putting another Saddam in power.

@Suwi - it's very true, although my Scottish/English ancestors came here almost 250 years ago...haha, that's a long time away.