Those forumlers I wanted to meet.....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
....but to whom I didn't get to know:

-Argon Factor: The only guy who replies me in English when I post in German in the german forum :D (I've already got drank with german people, did you manage to do the same with any spaniard? :D)

-Wackianne: Where the fuck were you, kleine Anne?? Many people missed you (included me)

-Iscariot: I think Lvsitanno, Rosk and me saw you in the Borknagar show, but we didn't know if it was you...

-Svartsinn: Although I didn't manage to find that spanish drink for you

-Brat

And many more people I hope to meet in WOA 2003

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
missed most of them, too. Too bad. But I met Anne twice, and Brat was camping next to us, so you should have found her! ;)

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
yeah...pity...stupid thing was that I was at the forum camp at wednesday and thursday morning, but had no idea how everybody would look like. I recognised Fallen knight & girlfriend because of the swedish flag on their tent. We had to ask those woacrew members for the location of the camp. I said hello to biermagnet who was also there and I made a picture of an Englishman and some russians who asked me to.

S&L,
Fallen knight said he had talked with you, I haven't seen you or someone who could be you there.
I was at the borgknagar show, I was wearing an Thyrfing shirt with a dagger+hand on the back. You could always kick me or something and ask me if I was me:)
But next year is another chance on wacken or maybe an other festival.

8 März 2002
Reykjavik, Iceland
Website besuchen
I met Sodomy-pablo by coincidence in the Destruction front rows
... I had contact with this guy Ulli who knew the forum camp and x-pet... but he was to drunk or something to meet me!

then I met 2 forum guys, one mexican, one german... they recogniyed the icelandic flag... can´t remember their nicknames at the moment... sorry

the metal guardy removed the fu**ing flag! may cause hazars... sharp object, my arse!!

Criminal from Chile ruled by the way... + many other band
I kind like Blind Guardian, but can I stand 2hours of them? no...

greetings from Hamburg... on my way to Berlin tomorrow.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
BTW, Icelandic-Arse, I know I had to meet you just before the Criminal gig, but I was queueing for almost an hour just to have a shower.... I arrived as soon as possible, but Criminal had already finished..... Sorry, anyway.

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Ohhh fuck yeah... :(:(:(:(:(:(
I missed the meeting cause we got stuck in a huge traffic jam before Hamburg! Arrived at about 9:30pm, still had put up a tent then and was quite exhausted afterwards... Did you get my short msg, Sodomy?
On the next days I went along the forum camp for some times but the only ones I met was Qwerty and on the festival ground xpet (nice to have met you anyway :))
I really, really, hope to meet you next year now as I was pretty contrite not to have managed this year... *sigh*

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Yeah!! As I have already told you, next year you won't escape from meeting us all!!! :) My mobile phone died in Amsterdam, I couldn't receive any sms.....

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Hello Everyone!!!!!

I'm back to Mexico!!! And fucking tired..... but happy to have met some of you guys!!!! Hails to everyone I've met there!!!!

Sodomy.... That was actually Iscariot at the Borknagar show... the guy we thought had a Thyrfing T-shirt.... It's a shame we didn't say hello....

Well Hello again guys!!!!!

And Mr Horb.. i did meet you, but we didn't drink togheter ....

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
guess I´ve ssen Grazo at the Kalmah gig, but I didnt talk to him, dunno why :rolleyes:
and I met Sorts two times, but Onkel Pikk wasn´t there...

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I met Lordwalter, Iscariot, Sodomy&Lust...hmm who else?

Actually I can't remember.. but I saw the SENF-car..
i was camping pretty near it.

xpet: did you and the others see the blue tent with a swedish flag on?

I have black hair *dooh*

/Fallen_Knight

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
@Sodomy:

Don't forget we also met kannine on friday!!!! Well just for a few shows actually and then I never saw him again....

HomersBart

24 Jan. 2002
Hessen
Website besuchen
Icelandic-Arse, that´s a pity, I wasn´t to drunken to meet you, my mobile phone was dying because of low battey, I was waiting until 3.30 but I didn´t find you. What I only saw at this time after the Haggard gig were those stupid and aggressive security-idiots, fortunately the police arrived before the security was gone completly crazy ..

Hope we´ll meet another time dude!!

Bye the way, nice greetings to all those (Mezcal-) people from thursday evening like Evenfiel (have a nice travel through europe), Sodomy, Rosk (just trying to get into your CD), xpet, Lvsitanno, Andy!! Was a good evening!