Those forumlers I wanted to meet.....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
closing down the forum? :eek: NO WAY!! I´m pretty sure the admins would be killed at once for doing that! :eek: Hehehe

VimFuego

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
just got back. how about my tail of flooding destruction through Europe? that's pretty much everywhere we went, carrying the rains of the first night though the rest of the continent.

i ran into grazo at the entrance to camp D just after our car got stuck in the mud about half way back. this meant that we met alot of people who stopped to laugh and/or try to help push us out. eventually a bunch of vikings pushed us out the next day.

D is a big area. was there supposed to be a specific section we were going to?

special thanks to US Airways for leaving all our luggage (tent included) in the US. no wonder they're going bankrupt.

the fest was still great, despite all of the set backs and how badly i smelled!

Down with the Euro!