Those forumlers I wanted to meet.....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by Lvsitanno

BTW, was anyone on the tent next to the Pauliner garden after the Kreator show? that's where i went... and it was total fuckin destruction!

Uh? What happend at the Pauliner garden?

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Alex, I´m so sorry not to have met you in Wacken! Having missed the meeting because of that stupid traffic jam still keeps on bugging me sooo!!!
About the cd... :(... Hmm, would you mind sending it to me? You could count on a reply of course, ok?

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Lvsitanno
Hey guys!
Wackianne, i have the CD for you here... :(

Anyway, nice to have met Karloff, xpet, sodomy, rosk, evenfiel, lordwalter and everyone else.

Thordis, Sodomy told me you wanted to have some portuguese euros. is that right?

BTW, was anyone on the tent next to the Pauliner garden after the Kreator show? that's where i went... and it was total fuckin destruction!

I don't have anything interesting to post (as usual :D), but I wanted to welcome back Lvsitanno.

WELCOME, NEIGHBOUR!!! :D

8 März 2002
Reykjavik, Iceland
Website besuchen
what´s so special about Haggard u guys missed Der Onkel= der RIPPER!!!

I didn´t have a shower the whole time!!! not even on sunday proud of it, what a waste of time :)

ahhmmm... Rosk I met you, cool

Sodomy... 2 shower´s !?%& te voy a pegar!!

we went crazy at the Destruction gig..I know
we weren´t like that the whole time though, heheh
maaannn it felt good to crowdsurf!

Homersbart= it´s ok, those mobile battery junks, they should make'm last longer! but nice to chat!

argon factor

13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
@ Sodomy: It's a pity we didn't meet. And no, I didn't drink any beer with any other people from Spain. So I'm still a virgin :) Hope to see you next year . . . or do you plan a visit to Berlin this year or next year before Wacken ;) ?

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Querido Pablo!

If I realised that you are coming to Berlin and meet Argon Factor without meeting me, seré el siguiente en darte un golpe!!! he he he he!!! No, I hope you can come and visit Germany. As you told me in Wacken, you want to study in Germany, so GOOD LUCK, brother!!!

Hope to see you next year again!

Yes, you are right. Icelandic-arse is a really violent guy!

See you!

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I didn't get to meet any forumers since they didn't put up a stupid beer stall at camp D as on the online map :(

But for next year I'll collect some phone numbers so that I'll have the ability to SMS you guys and join the party :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
good idea. Actually there was already a phone list this year, but I guess somehow you didnt hear about it... :rolleyes:

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
well I guess that was before you joined the forum/was an idea of the German forum people, but I guess I posted it here as well. Sorry for not keeping you updated!

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@xpet

no worries, I could have made some efforts myself as well ;)

But I'll probably keep writing in this forum until the next Wacken, if they don't close it down for some reason. So next time, hopefully, I'll be prepared :D