Those forumlers I wanted to meet.....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Karloff

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juli 2002
Hamburg
www.nietenarmband.de
Oops, Sodomy&Lust - you had a shower? How "untrue" as many would say. So xpet's post suggests that you both met at the camp, so why do I not know? Was it devil alcohol?
OK, I'm not so familiar with all those forumlers and it could be that you don't look that much like your pic, or?

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
hey, where the hel was everyone?? i looked for hours but got tired of carrying all my shit so we campd in H. it was fucking awesome, bruce dickenson kicked some ass. immortal and kalmah too. anyways, sucks i didnt see any of ya but maybe next year!!

grusse aus hotel astoria in berlin,
fuckin szandekh (alex)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
You people are making me feel proud.... you're calling thursday night "The Mezcal Night" I think we should rename it as:

The Night to Remember MEZCAL!!!! ;)

I'm fucking happy that you enjoyed that thing, I think I should become an official worldwide mezcal promoter :D :D
Now I'm officialy crompomised to go next year and take with me more of that stuff.... :D :D
@Homer's Bart: Nice to see you here dude!!! I hope you enjoy the CD!!! Cheers!!!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@ Homers Bart
what an honour to see you here POSTING finally! :D :D
Now we know who has the CD which was supposed to be mine! ;) also @ Rosk

@Karloff
didn´t you check my pix for Sodomy?
Nice userpic you have, btw! :D

and yeah, Rosk, you just HAVE to come next year! :)

@Fallen Knight
No? I´m afraid I didn´t see your tent... and as I´ve never seen a pic of you without make-up I think I wouldnt have recognized you even if I had met you! :rolleyes:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Well, well !
how are you?
I´m glad to be here in the Forum again. This was my first W:O:A and I´m very happy. It was glorius !!

I met Fallen_Knight, Sodomy & Lust, Lvsitanno and Bea_fol (I will send to you the superb cookies as soon as possible!!!). It was a pitty not to meet all the other metalheads. But now, we know which things we have to improve for the next Wacken!!!

See you brothers!!
Stay heavy!!

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Fallen_Knight: Umm..so if you saw the SENF car and had a swedish flag on your tent, you were camping 5 meters away from me, that was right in the forum camp...

Rosk: Indeed, that was a night to remember Mezcal! I´ll also remember to never drink that thing again and just keep drinking my old´n good bier :D

HomersBart: And the forum lurker posts again! :) It was nice to talk with you!

Thordis: Were you and some other guys sitting in front of Itzehoe´s station at about 3 o´clock on Sunday?

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
you don´t want to drink that stuff again, Evenfiel? WHY??? ;)
Well actually I still have two bottles of German booze left that we didn´t manage to drink. I really should have given them to one of you, but obviously I lost my brain somewhere at the holy grounds of Wacken... ;) Sorry, dudes!

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Destilled booze makes you drunk way too fast. I dont know why I keep on trying out every new booze that I see if I can always have a mighty beer!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
LOL Evenfiel I can remember one evening where you were drinking EVERYTHING way too fast :D ;) :D

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
I wasnt drinking too fast! Its you germans who are slow beer drinkers! :p Thats why you guys can drink beer for hours and hours without any problem! ;)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Karloff
Oops, Sodomy&Lust - you had a shower? How "untrue" as many would say. So xpet's post suggests that you both met at the camp, so why do I not know? Was it devil alcohol?
OK, I'm not so familiar with all those forumlers and it could be that you don't look that much like your pic, or?

Yepp!! I'm a fucking untrue metalhead, but I'm proud of it!! :D (to be honest, I had 2 showers at Wacken :) )

I'm not that different from my pics.....or that's what I think..... maybe it was devil alcohol, because I met you too, not only kleine xpet :)

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Hi Iscariot,
naa, when Mob Rules played I went to see Destruction but 2 of my friends were at the Wetstage and one of them is often supposed to be my (twin)sister so we seem to look quite similar (even if I don´t think so :)). Had she rather red hair and was there with a blond girl?

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Hey guys!
Wackianne, i have the CD for you here... :(

Anyway, nice to have met Karloff, xpet, sodomy, rosk, evenfiel, lordwalter and everyone else.

Thordis, Sodomy told me you wanted to have some portuguese euros. is that right?

BTW, was anyone on the tent next to the Pauliner garden after the Kreator show? that's where i went... and it was total fuckin destruction!