You know you're Wacken-addicted, when...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Huldran schrieb:
Moral of the story: bring the moist kind of TP along, like Charmin or whichever's available at your place. Easier to carry along [as opposed to a roll] and has some other uses too... oh well.

@ subject:
...When you actually considered building a kind of Wacken Altar in your room. Or maybe you already have one? ;)

mine consists of Wacken glasses and tickets, I like to hail Wacken wearing either a blackstage girlie longsleeve or a blackstage sweater :p

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Lady_Wolf schrieb:
mine consists of Wacken glasses and tickets, I like to hail Wacken wearing either a blackstage girlie longsleeve or a blackstage sweater :p
Wow, you ACTUALLY have one? ;) :eek:

Do you by any chances make sacrifices to the Wacken gods too? So that they give us:
- good billing
- good RO with no clashes
- good weather
- friendly prices and everything...

:D

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
What occurred to me today:

While out in the city, I saw a couple guys taking care of their trailer (Wohnwagen in German)... I said to Draugen "Now THAT would be a nice thing to go to Wacken with!!!" - "Hell yeah!"

(Funny fact is - we don't have a car, and the funniest fact is - neither of us can even drive :D)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Huldran schrieb:

While out in the city, I saw a couple guys taking care of their trailer (Wohnwagen in German)... I said to Draugen "Now THAT would be a nice thing to go to Wacken with!!!" - "Hell yeah!"

(Funny fact is - we don't have a car, and the funniest fact is - neither of us can even drive :D)
Get a drivers licence I'd say.

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
Quark schrieb:
Get a drivers licence I'd say.
Might be a good idea, but

*FULL DISCLOSURE WARNING*

I have a fear of driving and even sitting in the front seat next to the driver (been in a few accidents earlier, and as I understand it now - at least two of them really dangerous; I was lucky though).

*End full disclosure*.

:o

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Huldran schrieb:
Might be a good idea, but

*FULL DISCLOSURE WARNING*

I have a fear of driving and even sitting in the front seat next to the driver (been in a few accidents earlier, and as I understand it now - at least two of them really dangerous; I was lucky though).

*End full disclosure*.

:o
You'll get over it.

And YOU can, I can't. 'Cause of my eyesight.
And I was thinking about Ländertickets, but then we'd need more people to travel on them. (and how many do we need then?)

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Huldran schrieb:

I said the same thing to main_unit a while ago. No more tent! well next year we will be going with a van which says Europecar. Perhaps I can sleep in there.

I can't even drive a go-kart, last time I did that I flew ot of it and almost broke my leg.