WOA pub #1 all spammers have a beer

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
agresionpower schrieb:
that sucks pretty much :D

Not really :p

I posted 367 posts in the 25k thread from this mornng until it turned to 25k

I take full credit that we made it today

of course by lots of help from my friends :D

But I was there all day and without me you wouldnät have seen the goal being met today!

Also I showed that I could spend some time with IRL friends, even though I knew I'd miss the actuall turning to 25k ;)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
gnoff schrieb:
Not really :p

I posted 367 posts in the 25k thread from this mornng until it turned to 25k

I take full credit that we made it today

of course by lots of help from my friends :D

But I was there all day and without me you wouldnät have seen the goal being met today!

Also I showed that I could spend some time with IRL friends, even though I knew I'd miss the actuall turning to 25k ;)

well thanx for the posting than :)

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
agresionpower schrieb:
yeah and you know what...
my so called "best-friend" now is in a relation with the girl I was dating before "nicklesswarior"

I still wonder why I'm not breaking with the entire group with all those fucking bastards...
Sounds like a crappy situation to me.

BT/DT...as well :-/

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
agresionpower schrieb:
yeah and you know what...
my so called "best-friend" now is in a relation with the girl I was dating before "nicklesswarior"

I still wonder why I'm not breaking with the entire group with all those fucking bastards...

ok enough angryness for now...
I think I'll go to bed.. I don't feel very happy no more... but I will remember us getting 25 for the rest of my life though :)