Will this be the best festival EVER???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Right! With thrash and death you can sweat all the alcohol, so that you can drink much more! :)

Yup :D

I still drink too much though, need to learn to keep at the level I did last night, so I am drunk and having fun, but still remember it all.

Archtur

2 Jan. 2003
www.sci.fi
For thrash/death metal freaks this is like a fucken heaven, but hopefully Wacken will manage to book more thrash bands for example it would be damn cool to get Sadus, Death Angel, Necrodeath.. It was a fucken shame that VoiVod went to that crap Ozzfest and pulled out of Wacken..Scheisse !!! What About Return To Sabbat ?!!?!?

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by WhiteZombie
What line up is concerned is the best festival to date..great bands like Darkane, the Crown, Soilwork, In flames, Testament, Annihilator, Nile, Vader and Slayer..I'm in thrash/deathmetal heaven "gives one insane growl* :D

FUUUCK YEAH!!!!!

thrash n bash!!!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Dante's_inferno
Seriously guys,

I thought the band list was amazing when only Iced Earth and Stratovarius were on it, but now the list is huge!! At one point a couple of weeks ago I said to myself two things, 1)If Annihilator ever get confirmed (which to me of course was very unlikely), I'll buy my ticket on the day, and 2)I really wish testament would extend their european tour to include Wacken so I don't have to go to the show at the Mean Fiddler in April.

Now they have BOTH been confirmed, along with a bucketload of outrageously badass bands. I'M SO THERE!!!

Dan :)

bring on the haunted