Will this be the best festival EVER???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
8 Feb. 2003
UK
Website besuchen
Seriously guys,

I thought the band list was amazing when only Iced Earth and Stratovarius were on it, but now the list is huge!! At one point a couple of weeks ago I said to myself two things, 1)If Annihilator ever get confirmed (which to me of course was very unlikely), I'll buy my ticket on the day, and 2)I really wish testament would extend their european tour to include Wacken so I don't have to go to the show at the Mean Fiddler in April.

Now they have BOTH been confirmed, along with a bucketload of outrageously badass bands. I'M SO THERE!!!

Dan :)

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Maybe a bit much death/trash for me. but they are good beands indeed

What Holger has written in hisanswers about bands.. 2004 would be my greatest WOA. so far I know

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Of course it could be better as well, but the list of great bands have grown indeed :)

For a while when not so many bands were confirmed I only really wanted to see Nile and Vader, now you got some really great swedish bands as well as Testament, so it will be great for sure :)

But last year was awesome also, and I'm sure next year will be as well :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by WhiteZombie
Hmmm..last year's line up wasn't so great...too much powermetal..

I think when Amon Amarth, Hypocrisy, UDO, Immortal, Bruce Dickinson, Dying Fetus, Cannibal Corpse, Mörk Gryning and Pretty Maids play the same festival it is a great line up :)