Wieder was fürn Karsten!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Shardar

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Nov. 2002
Muss man da noch durchsteigen...??

Naja...sind auf jeden Fall erfreuliche Nachrichten! :)

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Reverend_odd schrieb:
Gehst du mal hier: www.candlemass.net

Und dann drückst du auf News und liest was da steht!
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ClubtourClubtourClubtourClubtourClubtourClubtourClubtourClubtourClubtourClubtourClubtourClubtourClubtourClubtourClubtour 2005! :D

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Slartibartfaß schrieb:
muahhh lol ddooooooooooooooooommmm:)

ne sach ma wer an so sau langsam kann die net sien ich hab dsl und 5min kommt nihcts das kann nich sein
oder es is extremdoom :D
Hier, extra fuer den Lippeluemmel:

CANDLEMASS ARE FUCKING BACK!!!!!!!!

The kings of doom are back!!
Just when you thought it was over the corpse lives again and is resurrected
healthier, better and gloomier than ever.
Messiah, Leif, Jan, Lars and Mappe. The classic line-up refuse to die!!

We understand this is very confusing for you, since the band disbanded just 6 months ago. But hey – why bother about stupid details when you will have a brand new Candlemass album in your hand before next summer. The boys will enter the famous Stockholm Polar Studios nov 26, mix in january and bless us with an album in may sometime. Perfect for Candlemass 20 year anniversary!

According to what Leif said before, the band couldn’t agree on how to proceed after the reunion, so they decided it was best to put the beast of doom to sleep. It is always the best thing when five people want the same thing. And indeed, it looks like they’ve overcome the individual problems for a united effort to do something great.

Leif: - I had a bunch of pretty cool songs, talked to Mappe quite a lot during the summer and we both agreed it would be stupid not to do anything with it. At Mappes wedding in august we all went up on a small stage and performed Samarithan and Solitude with pink guitars plus a really shitty sound. We were all absolutely drunk and we had suits and everything on us, but it was great fun!! I think it was that occasion that made us reconsider.
Shortly after I started to roughly demo some new tracks. I think I like did five tracks in a couple of weeks with a friend helping out.
Then we had a meeting and decided to resurrect Candlemass, book the studio, and send out a three song demo to the record companies a.s.a.p.
So we recorded “Black Dwarf” and “Spellbreaker” and put “Witches” from the previous demo on it and I think the demo is on the way to the labels right now actually.
Yes, we have two weeks in Polar booked without a deal, ha-ha!! But I’m not worried. I’m sure some smart label guy realize that a new Candlemass album can outsell most of the usual crap that is released today.
We are a unique band with a unique sound and next summer will belong to Candlemass!!

(11/11 2004)

Reverend_odd

W:O:A Metalmaster
28 Juni 2002
Swamps of Münsterland
Website besuchen
Erstens baut die Seite bei mir recht schnell auf!

Zweitens kann man mal wider sehen wieviele Leute hier reinschauen obwohl sie definitiv nich Kartsne sind!

Drittnes freu ich mich bis jetzt noch nicht so wirklich! Bin ich zu skeptisch? Fehlt mir der Enthusiasmus vor früher? Mag ich die Band gar nicht mehr so gerne?