Who will piss Hammered_gods off?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Some quotes from the Bible for you, my cute czech friend:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
--John 3:16

God blesses those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God.
--Matthew 5:8

I have shown you in every way by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remembering the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.
--Acts 20:35

He who sits in the heavens shall laugh.
--Psalm 2:4

She brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped him in swaddling cloths.
--Luke 2:7

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch of their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.
--Luke 2:8-11

Because I know how you realy are, I have to say to all the people here, that H_g realy is a nice and cute little girl. She always try to be mean and bad, but she has no succes in it. She is just much to soft for being real hard.
But anyway I wish you a very nice birthdayparty (without alcohol) in the center of the nice life (the USA).
I´ll drink on you that day. (ALCOHOL for sure) :D:D:D:D

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
Hammered_gods is a skanky little pop ho. She's so dirrty she could take Christina Aguilera's job!

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Aegir
Hammered_gods is a skanky little pop ho. She's so dirrty she could take Christina Aguilera's job!
You shouldn't give her compliments instead of pissing her off....or didn't I get the point..:D:D:D

Rotten Bitchday to you I hope your whole family comes around to piss you off....

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
Why won't you be insulted by anything we say? WHY? Take my fucking insult and BE INSULTED DAMN YOU! A plague upon your pox-ridden hide!