Who will piss Hammered_gods off?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
To all people:I have my bitchday(birthday) 21.january and I want all off you to try to piss me off (write something to piss me off) as a birthdaypresent.Everything is allowed.Thank you ;):)

Due to the nature of this thread spamming is allowed.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
To all people:I have my bitchday(birthday) 21.january and I want all off you to try to piss me off (write something to piss me off) as a birthdaypresent.Everything is allowed.Thank you ;):)

Due to the nature of this thread spamming is allowed.

U R a good christain!
U will go 2 heaven!!

:D

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
I refuse to insult you. Happy birthday! :)
There, my subtle use of irony should piss him off...

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
will it piss you of when I say that I finally do believe that you are really existing and not one of Shizzo´s multiple personalities? :D :D :rolleyes:
*is not very trained in insulting people*

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Oh you are such a cute little girl you are!
I do hope you get a fitting pink dress for your birthday and that the day itself will be wonderful.
Also I herd Brittney wanted back up vocals on her new record, maybe you should give it a go?