who is going to stay in Hamburg after wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
hamburg

Hi! I'm planning to spend a day or 2 around Hamburg after Wacken. Then I'm gonna head twards Amsterdam (God I love that place!) I've visited Hamburg b4 and there is a cool metal bar by the fish market. I'd be interested in meetin' up with you if you wanna hang. I was planning on staying in the same hostel Istayed in b4 (I almost got barfed on by a naked fat man in my sleep) but I'm open to finding cool people/person to possibly go in on a hotel room with if possible there. you can e-mail me if ya want lxeunderground@tattoos.com Cheers! Alexie

Sec

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2003
Brisbane, Australia
Originally posted by NightFairy
is anyone going to stay in Hamburg after wacken for a few days?
It's a first time we are going to be in Europe so.. it would be nice to find some good company and not to be completely alone :)

I plan on being in Hamburg for a few days after Wacken, you should come and have a beer with me! :)

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
hahahah you know what this is my morning
i hear loooooud classic music...wakes me up....fucking headache.. then my mum hoovers the fuck house :p!
(around 2pm)
got a fuuuuck headache...:p

then i went to get the printer off him at around 10pm...still playing the SAMES TRACK! :D:D:D:D

Stormy

20 Juni 2003
Basque Country
Website besuchen
oh yeah Lucretia, i can consider the Basque Counrty pretty lucky about metal considering it´s small size.... well, we have two pretty important metal pubs(disco, however u say it), so i´ll send u their adresses etc. ok ? is that site really made by your own? a really good job!! heh... congrats!

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by LXE
I was planning on staying in the same hostel Istayed in b4 (I almost got barfed on by a naked fat man in my sleep) but I'm open to finding cool people/person to possibly go in on a hotel room with if possible there.

which hostel have you been? Maybe I can recommend some others :D

Originally posted by monochrom

Seems like the time around Wacken will really be good in Hamburg with all the metalheads from everywhere coming to our city.
:D

well, last year it was indeed :D

Originally posted by Stormy
oh yeah Lucretia, i can consider the Basque Counrty pretty lucky about metal considering it´s small size.... well, we have two pretty important metal pubs(disco, however u say it), so i´ll send u their adresses etc. ok ?

Of course, that would be great! :)

Originally posted by Stormy
is that site really made by your own? a really good job!! heh... congrats!

yes, its really made by my own, but of course with the input of lots of metallers from the whole world :) :D
Fine that you like it :D :)

Stormy

20 Juni 2003
Basque Country
Website besuchen
hey, yes, please suggest us about hostels, i´ve been in Jugendherberge Hamburg, "Auf dem Stintfang" Alfred Wegener Weg 5. but it was the first one we found, well, and they told about it in the tourism office. it was cheap but the bad thing was that they closed it at about 24:00, if i don´t remember bad, and so u couldn´t know the nightlife of Hamburg...

and Lucretia, about the metal pubs in the basque country... the ones i was thinking in are up already, the one in Bergara and the one in Irun.... so... heh, well, maybe one is missing, a place in Bilbao where from time to time use to play great bands.... Bilborock... i´ll check out for it´s adress.. :)