who already pre order your ticket?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
save yourself the cost of calling germany and just do it over the net. make SURE you notify your bank that this transaction is going to happen, otherwise they will cancel it and treat it as fraud (as happened with me the first time). Of course, i used my debit card, maybe it is different if you use a credit card.

Besides, you'll have to call them at nighttime, as they are open on European day time. (which is 6 - 9 hours ahead of you)

paulaspain

8 Sep. 2007
canary islands (spain)
Because of an error with invoices containing W:O:A 2008 Tickets we are forced to resend these bills. Notice: You don't have to pay again, the resending have legal reasons.
> Thanks for your understanding!

everybody received this email from metaltix??

does it mean that everybody will receive a new ticket??? :confused:

anyone knows anything?

I received that email, but I havent got my new tickets:rolleyes:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
I just ordered my tickets 2 minutes ago! Hope they don;t take long to arrive.

Well, first you have to pay them. (of course)
Then they have to prepare your tickets, put it in an envelop, write your address on it, and then put a stamp on it. Before the stamp, they have to go to a post office to get "By Airmail / Par Avion" stickers.
They have to put those stickers on the envelop, bring it to the mail. The mail then will bring it to a harbour, where they will be put on a boat.

I reckon within a few years you'll have your tickets.

:D:D:D:D:D

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Hey I just read that they have this new thing called an airplane and they actually mail items to people far away on them. Maybe my tickets will arrive even sooner than a few years! By the way I already paid for them smarty pants!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Hey I just read that they have this new thing called an airplane and they actually mail items to people far away on them. Maybe my tickets will arrive even sooner than a few years! By the way I already paid for them smarty pants!

Yep, but I learned that the US (and Hawaii) have closed their air space. This should be due to a man who is known to be a president and carries apparently the name George "War" Bush. (you see, his middle letter was well chosen)

So everything has to go by boat!

:D

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Well the Metaltix guys have agreed to strap my tickets to the back of a stealth Condor and have them flown in under the radar that way. Then I'll fly to Germany on the back of a Pterodactyl, again completely under the radar. See ya there! And watch out for falling Pterodactyl shit!

Yep, but I learned that the US (and Hawaii) have closed their air space. This should be due to a man who is known to be a president and carries apparently the name George "War" Bush. (you see, his middle letter was well chosen)

So everything has to go by boat!

:D