who already pre order your ticket?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

asphyXy

22 Okt. 2007
I ordered mine a few days ago on metaltix. When does it stop being an "open order" and become an actual order?

cyber999

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
Because of an error with invoices containing W:O:A 2008 Tickets we are forced to resend these bills. Notice: You don't have to pay again, the resending have legal reasons.
> Thanks for your understanding!

everybody received this email from metaltix??

does it mean that everybody will receive a new ticket??? :confused:

anyone knows anything?

mental_mercury

18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
Because of an error with invoices containing W:O:A 2008 Tickets we are forced to resend these bills. Notice: You don't have to pay again, the resending have legal reasons.
> Thanks for your understanding!

everybody received this email from metaltix??

does it mean that everybody will receive a new ticket??? :confused:

anyone knows anything?

Yeah, thats exactly what I received. But I haven't gotten my new one yet..

mental_mercury

18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
would it be better for me to order my ticket off the internet, or by phone???? im sure they have somebody who speaks english over there!!!!

save yourself the cost of calling germany and just do it over the net. make SURE you notify your bank that this transaction is going to happen, otherwise they will cancel it and treat it as fraud (as happened with me the first time). Of course, i used my debit card, maybe it is different if you use a credit card.