When do you leave forum and go to WOA??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Warthog
Yessir! Leaving from Victoria and then back again. Wanna meet up again on Monday?

are you on msn/hotmail?

ermmm.....my mate is on the argon coach ;):p

i think my flight arrived @ stansted on mon 4th.. 09.45am (god damn yankee:p)..but ill get to victoria around 1pm

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Nah, no MSN/Hotmail right now (maybe I'll fix that :p)...but ICQ (3820364), AOL/AIM (KeltkFrost), Yahoo (fenristhewolf)...if you have any of those.

I'm meeting with a few friends from last year (from Reading) on the Argon coach...at least...I hope we get on the same coach. :eek:

Anyhow, we'll talk more at Wacken and figure something out. :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Warthog
Nah, no MSN/Hotmail right now (maybe I'll fix that :p)...but ICQ (3820364), AOL/AIM (KeltkFrost), Yahoo (fenristhewolf)...if you have any of those.

I'm meeting with a few friends from last year (from Reading) on the Argon coach...at least...I hope we get on the same coach. :eek:

Anyhow, we'll talk more at Wacken and figure something out. :D

ahh alright man :)

just look for a guy who looks like a north korean spy :p..heheh nah hes ok :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Does anyone wanna tell the forum where they are while travelling?

I'm gonna be online to the evening of the 29th, so if anyone wanna send me an SMS I'll put it online on the forum for ya :)