When do you leave forum and go to WOA??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I dont know if there has been a thread like this now but...
when do you all leave forum and go to woa so we know you are not here...

Fallen_Knight, Necropolite and Supercharger will go wednesday morning to WOA, thast means until tuesday evening we are reachable online.

How about you others?

PsychicVeteran

I'm leaving Tuesday Morning, so that'll mean Schlossvippach and I will probably do our 'Last Post' just before we leave ;)

By the way - I'm taking a ferry across the Elbe, in sympathy with those having to do the same but longer (or are you going over the Öresund bridge) - we'll avoid the traffic around Hamburg that way ;)

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by PsychicVeteran
I'm leaving Tuesday Morning, so that'll mean Schlossvippach and I will probably do our 'Last Post' just before we leave ;)

By the way - I'm taking a ferry across the Elbe, in sympathy with those having to do the same but longer (or are you going over the Öresund bridge) - we'll avoid the traffic around Hamburg that way ;)

Boat ebtween Helsingborg and Helsingör and between Putgarden-rödby i think

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
I leave on the 30th of july and arrrive in Copenhagen 21:10 I have ordered an overnight stay for 4 at a youth hostel
my friend wanted to take a nightbus to Hamburg but I think it´s too late for that plus what´s the rush
the next morning my brother will come from Sweden and we will leave probably at noon maybe sooner
the trainride(or bus) will take 5 hours I think so I will arrive at 17-18 and probably miss Annihilator

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
My flight leaves about 7pm (er, 19:00 for you Old Worlders) on Monday the 28th...I'll make my final posts here either that morning or the night before. Then I'll return to the forum probably the next Monday, when I have a chance to sit down at an internet cafe in London.

PsychicVeteran

Originally posted by Warthog
My flight leaves about 7pm (er, 19:00 for you Old Worlders) on Monday the 28th...I'll make my final posts here either that morning or the night before. Then I'll return to the forum probably the next Monday, when I have a chance to sit down at an internet cafe in London.

Is that Eastern Seaboard Time or Central European Summer Time?
:eek:

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF MY TIME ZONE! :mad:

whichever one that happens to be at the moment. :rolleyes:

But anyhow...7pm EST...my time...GMT -5. Flight arrives early Tuesday morning in London. Me and my friend Seb will both be lagging hard that whole day, probably. Spend the night, meet up with the Argon bus late Wednesday night, then I'll see you folks mid-day Thursday, if all goes well.

*crosses fingers*

Hopefully no delays due to puking Welshmen this time. :D